Masturbation

Question:
"Hi. Please leave my name as anonymous. A few days ago masturbation was treated in my class(yr 10). The teacher said much about it but didn't say the side or bad effects. I barely even knew exactly what it was. I was hoping you'll tell me more about it and your opinion. Thanks."

Answer:
Hey anonymous,

Masturbation is commonly defined as touching one's own body, including sex organs, for sexual pleasure.

There are many slang terms for masturbation, including: jilling off, jerking off, spanking the monkey,double clicking the mouseself-love

Masturbation often ends in orgasm, but not always.

Many people feel shame or guilt about masturbating. People who receive negative messages about masturbation when they are young often carry feelings of shame into adulthood. Approximately 50 percent of women and 50 percent of men who masturbate feel guilty about it.

It is also the process of bringing about a voluntary excitement of the sexual centers following generally by the discharge of semen, through some method other than normal sexual intercourse.

In other words, "Masturbation" means ejaculation of semen by hand.

It is widely known as "Hand Practice". This habit is also known as "Self-Abuse", since it is done by one's own self by his own hand.

How?
For men: The most common way is to lie down on the abdomen and rubbing the penis against the pillow or the bed as if performing the sexual intercourse and to discharge semen with thrill and pleasure.

For women: It simply involves the rubbing or touching her sex organs which couls include the vulva or clitoris or breast.

There is hardly any young man who does not masturbate at one time or the other. About 95% of men masturbate and 65% of women.

The self-abuse is the prime cause of various sexual disorders.

Masturbation has serious consequences since it drains the young men of his vital forces and in many case it causes impotency, if it is over-indulged.

What makes one to do it?
Well alot of people have named this act as the miraclous healing method for headaches, lack of concentration, tiredness and even when one is sick.

Parents nowadays even want their children to masturbate and become worried if they feel their child isn't doing it.

Following are some of the causes:

1. The main cause is bad company, where children hear and discuss sexual topics and in the bad society they themselves engaged in masturbation collectively without any shame.

This is the very first and wrong step which leads to many bad practices to play with the immature sexual organs at the very tender age.
Since this act gives intense pleasure, they keep on doing quite regularly without knowing the adverse effects of the masturbation in the future to come.

2. Unknowingly parents have sex when the children are present and sometimes watching them. They children came become curious and want to masturbate.

3. Seeing of sexual and love scenes in T. V., watching porn, cinemas. Reading of amorous literature, novels, etc.

There is no definite age is fixed to when youths actually begin to masturbate since long before the attainment of puberty, boys and girls have been found involved in this practice.

Once the habit of masturbation becomes the part and parcel of life, among young unmarried boy it may also resort to prostitution, which invites horrible venereal diseases.

Some of the after-effects of masturbation are :

1. If it becomes and everyday activity, over time the nervous system can become affected.

2.Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness.

3.The eyes become sunken, the cheek bones protrude and there is a black rim round the eyes.

4.Dizziness and loss of memory.

5.Nervousness.Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work.

6. The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness.

7. Masturbation makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in your body.

8. Masturbation is one of the main cause for erectile dysfunction.

9. Masturbation addicts you even if you taste it for one time. Controlling it is a very big menace.

10. Masturbation creates drowsiness; you will be sleeping most of the time after ejaculation of your sperm. You will experience a damn tired.

11. Masturbation causes stress and strain in your mind and soul.

12. Masturbation also affects us psychologically; it creates depression after ejaculation and makes one feeling bad on his own.

Please note:
It would not lead to insanity or hair growing on your palms. This are just myths that are completely false.

Some effects above occur if done for prolonged period of time, especially when it becomes an addiction.

A/n
Hey. Hope this helped answer any questions.

If you have any question that is inside or outside this topic please pm me or comment it.

Vote and comment.

Bakes and cakes♡☆¤♡☆¤