Chapter 4

__________________________

Chapter 4: Trell

__________________________

"Yooo nigga get yo ass out out here its time to go."

My homeboy coke in the car calling me. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen were i left my phone. Natasha didn't text me yet so I'm guessing she slept through the whole night. Shes easy to talk to I feel like I can trust her. Damn she was starting to grow on me and I barely even knew the girl.

BEEP!

"LETS GOOO! WE GOTS TO GET THESE NIGGAS NIGGA HURRY UP!"

I grab my ski mask and gun and run out the door. Hopping in the car I give Coke a mean ass look.

"Yo Coke hop off, I was busy"

He looked at me like I was stupid.

"Nigga do I look like I give a fuck? Money is what I'm busy with and yo ass holding me up. We late"

He puts the car in drive and starts heading to the house.

"What's the plan Coke?"

He laughs

"What's so funny?"

"Yo stupid ass questions T. We walk in, shoot niggas up, grab the cash and walk out like the gangsta ass niggas we are. You act like you new to the game"

I suck my teeth. His dumb ass going to get us caught one day. I always make sure my hits are well planned. I don't do no sloppy shit. Everything has to be on point when it comes to me and my money. He lucky i need this money or else his ass would be going alone.

When we pull up a block away from our hit we grab all our stuff and walk out the car towards the house.

"The safe in the last room to the right. Behind the closet. If anything just meet me at the car. If I'm not running out of there in 20 seconds go."

I nod my head, pull on my ski mask and bust through the door. No one was there. We kept our Guns up and start walking towards the room. Coke behind me making sure my back was clear. When I get to the room I kick the door open to see it empty. I start to lower my gun when I hear three shots coming from the kitchen. I hurry to the closet and throw it down. The safe was in the wall. I go to it and surprisingly it's open. These niggas are stupid. I grap all the cash and stuff it in my bag. Running back to the car I see blood on the floor. I hope it wasn't him. I keep running till I got to the car happy he was in there. I hopped in and he started driving.

"Damn nigga. You got it?"

Smiling I opened the bag and showed him the cash. "Your dumb ass really though I was going to leave empty handed. What happened?"

"I killed 2 niggas. One shot at me though and it grazed my leg."

I look down to see the blood on his pants. It didn't look that bad form the amount of blood coming out.

"I'm good nigga stop looking that low boy! Yo ass gay?"

"I just got with that girl Lisa last week. Ask her if I'm gay"

He looked at me in shock. "Lisa. As in big booty Lisa? hard to get Lisa? I've been getting at her for months now how did your ugly ass get her?"

"Ugly nigga I'm the shit. You mad cause you have no game."

He didn't do anything but keep driving. He was pissed but I didn't care. We get to our safe house and start counting the money.

"Damn they only had like 120 thou" Coke shook his head. "I was positive they had more. Damn"

"Its okay. At least we got something. That was just a little run anyway."

He shook his head looking disappointed. "Them niggas make more money than this. They work for Skit."

I stood up pissed.

"Are you fucking serious. What the hell is wrong with you. Why the hell would you take me to rob Skit?!"

I was furious. Skit is the king of Trafficking. His ass runs half of LA. He grew everything he sold which which made him the most wanted. All his drugs were top notch. He knows every and anyone who crosses his path and when he got them not even to best investigators could link him to anything. He always stayed lowkey. I didn't want to get myself in something that deep. His ass crazy.

"Nigga you pussy. Demonte ordered it. Said it was time Skit knew who was boss and wanted his best guys to send the message."

Demonte was our boss. He ran the other half but was the opposite if Skit. He didn't grow his own stuff but he had the hook ups. He made sure everyone knew who he was. He wasn't scared of anything and didn't know the meaning of lowkey. He paid more than Skit and knew people i needed to get too which is why I rolled with him but his ass going left with this bull shit.

"Whatever dude. What's done is done."

I grabbed my money and walked out.

I took my car I beforehand parked here and drove home. I was tired of being put in the middle of shit. When I first did a hit it was the same thing. Demonte trying to "send a message" I almost got killed. I walk in my house and lock it up making sure I put the alarm on. I throw the money on the couch and went straight to my bed. I would put everything away tomorrow. I was so tired. Once I get what I need I'm out of this shit. For good.

__________________________

Tell me what you think so far! Comment, vote for more, follow all that good stuff. Tell me about any grammar and/or spelling errors.

Thanks for reading :)