Chapter 21

___________________________
Chapter 21: Trell
___________________________

I open my eyes and again everything is dark. I'm laying down with someone against my back.

"Trell your awake?" I sit up and stare at her. My long lost girlfriend. The first girl I ever fell in love with. The girl that was with me after my mom left. The girl that I spent years looking for.

"Were going to make it through this i promise." She sits up along with me and kisses my cheek. I sit back and stare at her. She's exactly as I remember but smaller. She looks fragile.

"Trell what are you looking at?" she smiles and brushes her hair out of her face.

"Nothing jay." I smile

"Stop you know I hate that." I think back at all the times she told me that when I stared at her. I did it on purpose just to see her smile. She takes my hand and starts tracing the lines on them. She did this all the time when she wanted to say something she was to nervous to say to me. I grab them.

"What's the matter Jay?"

"I uh-"

The door opens and she tenses up

"I see your ass is awake." Skit brings in a chair and sits in front of us out of reach.

"So I see you guys got aquatinted. Nothing better of happened last night." He chuckles and stands up.

"Bitch stand up." Jay stands up as fast as she can not taking eye contact off of skit.

"Don't list to him Jay." I stand up to Jay getting smacked in the face.

"I will kill you mark my words" I round up as much saliva as I can and spit it at skit. It landed right on his cheek.

"Bitch ass nigga. Your only chaining me up because you know I will kick your asz one on one." Skit pushes Jay to the floor and pulls out a gun.

"I have half a mind to..."

"Half a mind is right. Shoot me!" Jay scrambled to her feet and grabbed a hold of me.

"No please."

"Jay get away."

"No I can't loose you again. I just cant." skit chuckles and puts his gone down

"How pathetic of you to let your girlfriend stick up for you. once I get what I need your dead." Skit tries to throw the chair at us but misses. It breaks on the wall behind us.

"Your so lucky" he walks out muttering something to himself. Gina's at the doorway as he heads out.

"Can I talk to them?" He shrugs his shoulders and waves her off. Gina struts in and stands In front of me.

"Why did you do this?" She smiles and blows me a kiss

"Because I love you." My jaw drops as she chuckled.

"And if I can't have you then no one can. I know all about that girl. Demontes daughter that you went to get. She's going to suffer and your going. To sit and watch. Wait till I get my hands on her." I get up and charge at her only getting pulled back by the chains.

"Don't you go near her."

"Oh honey trust me I will. were going to get very close. Skit is going to find Demonte and were ever he is that girls bound to be close. He won't let her out of his sight. Skit gets him and I get her." I pull at the chains harder but they don't budge.

"Trell baby just stop. You had your chance to be all over me. I was yours but you threw all of it away for that smut. I loved you. We were suppose to be together and get married and have kids Trell. Everything was set until that girl came along. I'm prettier than her so what do you see in her that I don't have. I'm the full package Trell!!!" I walk backwards away from crazy Gina until I bump into Jay. I look at her.

"Trell what is she talking about?"

"Jay she's crazy I have no idea."

"I am not CRAZY! You loved me Trell. Say you did!" I shake my head.

"Gina. I never loved you we were never even together. I was only with you because you were easy." Her eyes widened.

"I'm going to kill you and that smut. Just you wait. I want you two to be together so you can watch each other suffer and die. You shouldn't of never crossed me." Gina starts heading out the room slamming the door as she exits.

"Trell who is this girl she's talking about?"

"She's - Lay down Jay."

"What. Why. Trell this is not the time to-"

"Listen to me any lay down." she does as I say. I walk over to the chair and grab all the prices I can reach. I bring them over to her and start picking the locks the best i can. Being a thief comes in handy sometimes I must say.

"Trell were loose but how are we getting out?" after I unlock myself I walk over to the tiny window I saw when we first got put in her. I took another price of the chair and threw it through the window.

"You can fit Jay. Go look for coke he's always around the place we met. Hurry I won't have much time before skit realizes your gone."

"Trell I can't leave you."

"Go I will be fine"

"He, he will kill you Trell I can't live with that if he does."

"Jay just go. You have to hurry or we both will die." she grabs me and squeezes me as tight as she can before letting go to kiss me. This time Natasha pops into my head. I pull away.

"What's wrong?" I start pushing her towards he window.

"He could be here any minute you have to hurry." I boost her up and push her tiny body through the window. She turns back.

"I love you Trell." she stands there waiting for me to respond.

"I.. I love you too Jay." She smiles blowing me a kiss before running off.

___________________________
Goal 400 votes & 50+ Comments

Well... Thoughts?

And why is everyone mad at Trell. He finally found Jay.

Natasha & Trell
Jayla & Trell
Gina & Trell maybe??

and what about Skit?

Thanks for waiting guys. I had SERIOUS writers block.

Vote, comment & Fan!

Thanks for reading :)