Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Natasha

_____
Were in the car, Coke driving singing to Brian's favorite song. "Ain't worried bout nothin." Ironic huh. I look at Coke and Jay in the front. I wanted to sit with my brother. She was moving her head to the beat starring out the window. How was she so okay and smiley right now. Not that I was worried about her but she was locked away for years. Again this wonders in my head.

"Naty? Naty Naty Naty Naty Naty Naty!!"

I turn to Bryan and smile "yes piglet" he points outside the car and I follow his hand a huge red pointy thing that was above the house. What was going on in the back. Coke parks and we get out.

"Back Naty back." I grab Brian and lead him to the trunk.

"Can't forget your toys"

"No Naty let's go." Brian tugs on my arms and I follow.

"Coke get his stuff please." he nods. Brian, still pulling me to the back couldn't stop smiling each step he took. When we open the gates to the back a huge bounce house was in the dead center if the yard.

"Surprise!! Happy Birthday Brian!!!" A big group of kids and some of Montes workers pop up. I feel Brian jumping up and down giggling as I scope the people. I spot Latoya with her red hair, Monte by the cake and Trell. Brian by this time let's go of my hand to run to that bounce house but me.. I stand there smiling at him, a tear about to escape my eye. He opens his arms and I smile even harder. I start walking to him with my hands out when Jay walks right past me into his arms. The tear dries up and my smile fades. I turn around and walk to Latoya.

"Hayy." she pulls a half smile starting at Trell and Jay

"Fuck this I'm going to kill his ass." I grab her and shake my head.

"It's okay Latoya. Thank you." Coke walks towards us also staring at them.

"Let's enjoy the day Natasha. Remember what I told you. Let's go to your brother." I nod and walk with him to the bounce house.

"Naty!" I smile.

"Hey piglet! Having fun?" He starts nodding

"Yahh look what I can do!" He jumps a couple of times and then jumps so high that he touches the top.

"Ohhh! what a cool trick I couldn't do that. awesome."

"Yah Brian we can have a flip battle. I will beat you." Coke sticks his hand inside the net and pokes Brian.

"Nuh uhh. I'm an the best" He grins and hops to the back with 3 little girls who were climbing. I laugh.

"What?" I point to my brother and coke smiles

"Ayee little man getting his Mac on." I laugh harder.

"He's only five."

"Never to young to get girls." A guy walks past and high fives cokes.

"Not my brother. He's going to be a good one. No offense." Coke chuckles.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I shrug

"Well none takin. I like being a bad ass. It's part of my tough boy image." he grabs his chin and starts throwing gang signs.

"Oh my gosh stop before we get shot" he smiles and puts his arm on my shoulders.

"Leave your brother. He's okay. Let's go play some of these games." He leads me to a whack a mole type game but instead of miles they were donuts. he hands me a stick and we press play.