Chapter 23

___________________________
Chapter 23: Natasha
___________________________

Boyfriend. I know me and Trell weren't officially dating but damn. We were close enough. I sat back and thought about all the conversations we had. He never told me about an imprisoned girlfriend. He didn't even tell me about Gina until the last minute. I scoot up in the seat. Why am I even so caught up on him. I promised myself I wouldn't. He's just.... it's something about him. I'm completely silent as coke drives the car along. I look back at Jay through the rear view mirror. She's sitting quietly starring at the window. Brian playing on cokes phone. When we get there I grab Brian and walk inside ignoring them both. All of that thinking got me really angry.

"Natasha! wait up." Coke runs up to me

"What's wrong?". I turn and see Jay close behind and ignore him.

"Natasha?"

"Later" he catches up and nods. We step and I stare at Jay. Her face was priceless. Her mouth hung open and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my gosh. I havnt seem anything this nice in years."

"Not even a shower" I say under my breath as she walks past me. She smiles at me and then at coke. Why was she so happy. She's been locked away for years they said. I would be distraught and surly wouldn't be as delusional to thing someone waited years for her.

"It's been awhile coke. I remember when we use to go to the park and mess with all the little kids." coke smiles then frowns.

"Listen Jay go take a shower and then come tell me everything that happened. Stop hiding behind that fake smile." Her smile fades. She nods and starts walking to the back.

"Natasha can we talk now?" I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen.

"Natasha!" he grabs my shoulders and spins me around to face him.

"What! it's obvious I was played. He planned all of this. Getting me here, making me lov-" I look down.

"Like him, then him getting caught cause he knew Jay would be with skit. It was all a set up Coke. All of if was a lie." I break out of his hold and sit on a stool holding back the tears. I hated crying in front of people. I felt vulnerable.

"Listen. I know Trell and he's not like that at all. Let him explain himself, everything will get better." I shake my head.

"What if it's true. She came out of the blue. Trell never told me about her. I thought we were close."

"It's not Natasha, stop bugging out. And on the slim chance it is Brian's here and I'm here. I've grown to like you a lot. Your cool." I laugh.

"No, really I thought you were one of those stuck up bitches Trells always with." I roll my eyes and punch his arm.

"Leave me to eat." He shrugs and heads to the living room.

"Make me some. I'm starving." I flip him the finger he just smiles off and get to work. Well spreading because I was to lazy to cook.

"Ham or turkey?" I yell out. I hear a loud moan.

"Sandwiches really!? Cook something Naty!" I laugh

"Only my brother calls me that"

"And what are you going to so about it"

"You won't get any food. How's tha- ahh stop." I grab his hands as he tickles me.

"Stop!" I try to push him from behind me but end up falling under him. He stops tickling me and pins my arms to the floor. I smile until the day I met Trell pops into my head. I push him away and hand him his sandwich.

"I made you turkey." I say not daring to look at him.

"Just what I wanted." I hear the smile in his voice as he walks away.

"Brian!" No answer.

"Brian!??" He runs into the kitchen smiling.

"Yes Naty"

"Are you hungry." He nods

"Ham or turkey." He points to coke.

"That one" I look at coke then quickly away.

"Stop Natasha. Were good." I laugh. ,

"Here. Turkey sandwich." Brian grabs it and runs for the nearest seat to the tv.

"Guess he beat me to it." I walk to the couch and sit on the far end.

"Pokemon Naty." He hands me the remote. I go to on demand and find an episode for him.

"There you go." I throw the remote to the side and start munching on my food.

"I want to be the very bessst!" I turn to Coke sand stare at him.

"Whaaat?"

"Are you five?"

"No. You don't have to be five to watch Pokemon." I roll my eyes

"Um is there one for me?" I look up and see Jay in one of my shirts and a pair of my sweats.

"Those are mine." she looks down at them.

"Oh um I didn't know I just saw them and thought-"

"Take them off please." She shakes her head and stares at me.

"Take them off." I say getting up. Coke puts his hand on my shoulder and pushes me back down.

"Chill Natasha. It's all good I will replace it." I roll my eyes and continue eating my sandwich.

"Oh and no to answer your question." I look up at her then back down to finish my sandwich. Coke chuckles and gets up.

"Here have mine. I didn't bite it"

"It wouldn't matter if you did Coshawn." (Koe-Sh-On) I look up.

"Coshawn? That's your name." He shrugs at me.

"There's a room on the left by the closet. That's mine you can use it."

"Were will you sleep?" again he shrugs

"Don't worry about it." While Jay leaves I walk up to Coke

"So Coshawn." He covers his ears as he walks to the fridge.

"Don't call me that. I hate my name."

"Why?"

"It's... I just don't. It's Coke or nothing"

"Okay nothing" he looks at me and smiles

"Very funny. Can you make me another sandwich?" I nod and get to work. when I'm done I set it down and he grabs it immediately. I laugh.

"What. I don't want her to come back down and take it." I bust out laughing. when I catch my breath I look up at him and smile.

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"Just being here. I couldn't of been alone through all this." He smiles and hold his arms out.

"No prob." I step in and we hug. For a little to long before he backs up.

"Let's go finish our show." He winks and goes to sit next to Brian. Staring at him I think. I really couldn't of held myself together by myself.

"Thanks Coshawn" I say under my breath before joining the two boys watching Pokemon.

___________________________
I was soooo angry the chapter deleted but I'm glad it did. It was totally different ending than this but I like this better.

What do you think the ending will be?
And who likes Jay so far?

450 Votes & 100 Comments

Vote, comment, fan!

Thanks for reading :)