Chapter 13

___________________________

Chapter 13: Trell

___________________________

I'm sitting in the kitchen with my buddy b waiting on Natasha cause she demanded that she has to get ready before we go. Brian is talking a mile a minute and I can't understand half of what he's saying. For 4 he sure talks a hell of a lot.

"Buddy?" he looks up from the toy I bought him and smiled.

"Yes" I stood up and made an evil face.

"I'm Evil Dr. TwoBrains and I'm hungry. Rawrrrrr!" Brian gets up and runs towards the living room screaming at the top of his lungs laughing.

"Ahh no eat me no eat me noooo!!" I chase after him around the couch a couple of times before I pick him up and start faking like I'm eating at his stomach

"Yummy. Muah ha ha!"

"Hey don't eat my brother." I pop Brian on my back and turn to Natasha who had on tight, I mean tight jeans, a half a shirt -whatever it's called- and some boots. Her hair was out and curled. She looked gorgeous.

"Naty" Brian said poking his head up next to mine. "Your pretty." His smile grew as her did letting there dimples show. They were surely related. She came to is kissed me and grabbed Brian.

"Thanks piglet." she spun him around before planting a big kiss on his forehead.

"Naty I'm a big boy" he said wiping the kiss off. I laughed. That was so cute.

"Right battle guy I'm a big boy. No kisses." I shook my head.

"Yes your a big boy." I said crossing my arms. "No kisses" Natasha smiled and walked passed me.

"Okay you big boys. No kisses for either of you." Brian high fived me and ran after Natasha who went to the kitchen. I'm going to get him. Now I don't get any kisses. I pouted my way into the kitchen behind Natasha. She was making a sandwich.

"For me?" I went behind her hand hugged her opening my mouth.

"No not for you, for my piglet." She closed my mouth and pushed me away to go to Brian.

"Yummy Naty" Brian said mouth full of peanut butter. I laughed as Natasha left the kitchen.

"Be good buddy b. We will be back okay" I rubbed his curly head. He smiled.

"Take care of my stister okayy" I nodded

"I will. I promise." He held his pinky out and I wrapped mine around his.

"Aww what are you to doing?" Brian quickly pulled away putting his finger to his mouth.

"It's a secret Naty" i walked over to Natasha and put my finger over my lip.

"A secret" I grabbed her arm and we headed out the door.

"Were are we going?" I shrugged

"Your favorite place to eat I guess. I don't know what's around here" she giggled.

"What a plan" I followed her as she lead me to this little shopping area. It had a whole lot of stores and restaurants. They didn't have malls?

"Were here." We walked inside of a Wendy's. Was she serious.

"Wendy's. Really? I hope you don't think I'm being cheap. You choose this place." She smiled and squeezed my hand.

"No. I love this place. I never get to eat here because the food is more expensive than regular McDonald's."