Chapter 1

The day starts out with me fighting with Natsu, which is nothing new. I'm an ice wizard, and a competitive one at that. It's only natural for me clash with the guild's strongest fire mage from time to time. I'm even competitive with the guild's other ice mage!

"Ice dragon double slicer!" I yell as my frozen blades hurl towards Natsu, hitting him in the chest. I'm about to land the final blow and finish the fight when Erza steps in and knocks our heads together, hard. Natsu gets knocked out and falls to the ground. I, however, just feel quite dizzy and decide to go lay down in the infirmary until I feel better.

Leaving Natsu on the floor and giving Erza a bit of a glare, I head for the stairs. I walk slow due to the pounding in my head. Not thinking straight, I take a wrong turn in the hall way and end up outside the rooms meant for guests. Upon realizing my mistake, I begin to turn around to walk away when I hear something coming from the room just ahead.

"What the..." I think and begin to walk a little closer to the door, "I don't remember Gramps saying we were gonna have a guest this week."

I stand outside the door and notice that the noise I heard had been heavy breathing and panting. Worried something might be wrong, I reach out for the door knob and open my mouth to let them know I'm coming in.

My mouth snaps shut and I freeze when I hear a deep groan come from the room. "What could they be doing in there?" I wonder to myself when another moan comes from the other side of the door. It starts to dawn on me what's going on and what I hear after that only confirms my suspicion.

"Hnnnngh, oh God."

"Why does his voice sound familiar?" I wonder to myself, feeling a pull in my lower stomach.

"Fuuuck."

"I shouldn't be listening to this," I think, "but God is it ever turning me on."

"Unnnnghhhh!" My thighs clench together as I realize who's on the other side of the door. Gray.

"No wonder I'm getting so wet," I whisper softly, knowing he's the only man who has this strong of an effect on me. The desire to open the door and show him exactly how I feel is overwhelming. Reluctantly deciding to give Gray his privacy, I turn to leave and try to ignore the wet ache building between my thighs. My sensitive ears pick up on something that stops me dead in my tracks.

"That's right, my sexy little Ice Princess, just like that!"

Gray only calls ME his Ice Princess. He returns the feelings of lust I have for him? The thought makes my pussy throb a little. I have to do something, but I can't bring myself to go into that room. As much as I want him, my competitive side won't let me cave first. I want Gray to admit he wants me before I let him know I feel the same. "Stupid competitive nature!" I think as the heat between my thighs starts feeling unbearable.

"Ahhh, (y/n)!" It's so tempting though. It would be so easy to open the door and throw myself at him. But then he wins and I can't let... It's only then I realize that I've begun to rub my clit through my panties and a light hum escapes my lips.

"Mmm, fuck!" God, he sounds so sexy. "Oh, (y/n)... please... more..." Forgetting all else but the need to satisfy myself, I quietly rush into the room next to the one Gray occupies. I quickly yank my shirt and lacy panties off and lay on the bed. I lift my skirt and slowly begin to rub my clit.

"Oh my God, (y/n)~~" I hear from the other side of the wall. I let out a small gasp as I grab and massage my breast.

"Fuck, mmmm, fuck!" I begin to rub faster, getting more and more wet with every stroke of my pussy and every grunt I hear from the other side of the wall. "Oh, God! (Y/n), I don't know how much longer I can last."

I bite my lip to suppress my moans, hissing between my teeth. The situation has my juices flowing all over my thighs. Knowing Gray is pleasuring himself while he thinks about me... while I listen and play with myself, it's more hot than I thought it could be.

I begin to twist and pinch my nipple while my fingers move away from my clit and slowly tease my entrance. I can't help it any more, "hnnnn, Gray..." I murmur softly.

"Oh God. Oh fucking GOD, unngh!" That's all I need to hear to slip one finger inside myself. I quickly begin to pump in and out, wishing Gray's hands would replace my own. Without realizing it, quiet moans have begun to escape my mouth. "Ahh, (y/n), I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

Quickly slipping another finger in, I accidentally let out, "Oh! Nnnn!" Biting my lip in an attempt to silence myself, my hips begin to thrust to meet my pumping fingers.

Gray lets out one last groan, "Oh. My... Fuuuck!" Hearing Gray cum puts me right on the edge. I begin to pump my fingers with as much force as I can handle.

When I hear the door open on the other side of the wall, a groan accidentally escapes my lips. I pause, worrying Gray may have heard me but the door shuts again. After waiting a couple more seconds, I really begin to go all out. Slipping my fingers in and out of myself as fast as I can, I move my other hand from my breast to rub my clit. "Ohh! Gray... Uhnn!"

My legs and hips begin to move in sync with my hands again. I feel that coil in my lower stomach getting tighter and tighter. "Hah! Mmm, fuck!" I'm close, so close. Just imagining Gray fucking me... "Oh my God! Oh, fuuuck, Gray!"

After a few more strokes, my fingers moving as fast as they can, pressing on my clit as hard as I ever have, my body begins to shake. I can hardly breathe. "Mmm, haaaa, fuck."

My pussy tightens and clamps down on my fingers as my body shakes more violently. I feel my juices flowing past my fingers as the coil in my stomach releases and relief floods through me, "Graaaay!" I call out as my orgasm reaches its peak.

My body then goes limp and I lay there catching my breath for a few moments. "God I wish it was him doing that to me," I say out loud with a sigh.

"So do I...that was fucking hot, (y/n)." I hear from behind me. I freeze then slowly turn around and see Gray standing there with a smug, yet aroused look playing on his gorgeous features. For fuck's sake!