Chapter 10

"What?!" Gray and Natsu ask in unison.

"It'd be hot." I reply.

"No way. Not with flame-brain. Maybe someone else, but not him."

"I agree. I'm not sharing a woman with him." I pump Natsu's dick and he lets out a soft groan.

"But I want both of you. Didn't you say you want to make it as enjoyable as you can for me?" I start dripping on Natsu's face at the thought of having these two men pleasure me.

"We can do whatever you want." Natsu grunts, inhaling my now stronger scent.

"I... I don't know." Gray murmurs, looking confused.

"You scared that I can make her cum harder than you?"

"NO!"

"Prove it." I groan as Natsu licks between my lips. My words cause Gray to start taking his clothes off. I sit up and get off Natsu's face.

"How are we gonna do this?" Natsu asks, getting off the bed.

"I want Natsu inside of me while I suck Gray's dick."

"Does he have condoms?" Gray asks me.

"No, but I'm clean." Natsu answers.

"You believe him?" Gray asks me.

"Hey! I got tested a month ago and haven't been with anyone in almost a year."

"I believe him. He wouldn't lie to me about something like that. Natsu." I hold my hand out and climb on the bed, pulling him behind me. "Gray." I pull him on and position him in front of me.

I bend over and grab Gray's dick, stroking it with my still wet hands. "Unnngh!" I lick his tip and he hisses through his teeth.

Natsu smacks my ass and I look back at him, biting my lip. He rubs his tip against my entrance and I groan at the contact. "Can I put it inside you?"

"Please." I turn around and take Gray into my mouth. Natsu starts sliding his cock into my pussy. "Mmmmm!" I groan with Gray in my mouth.

"Hnnn, fuck!" His head tosses back and he grabs onto my hair.

"So. Fucking. Tight!" Natsu growls as he pulls back. I moan and push back on him as he slams into me again. "Ahh, (y/n)!" He groans, reaching around to rub my clit while he fucks me. I moan loudly and it makes Gray whimper.

"Mm, yeah, like that baby." Gray grunts as I suck while my hand moves up and down his length. I pull him out of my mouth and he whines immediately. "Gray, I want you to fuck my mouth." His jaw drops as I wrap my mouth around him, sucking lightly to encourage him to move. "Oh, fuck yeah!" He calls, gently gripping the sides of my head as he begins stroking his dick in and out. "Mmm, fuck. Yeah, suck me like that baby. Just like that." His words make me more wet.

Natsu hisses as his cock slams in and out of me. He smacks my ass every time he pulls out and I mewl every time. He's flicking his fingers in different directions on my clit and my legs are shaking. "You like it when I fuck you hard?" He grunts.

"Mhmm!" I groan on Gray's dick as he thrusts into my mouth and I taste pre-cum.

"Oh fuck, baby! I love it when you moan on my cock!" His words have me moaning again and his torso jerks at the sensation.

I hear Natsu moaning and growling in the most animalistic way and it causes me to shudder. "You're so fucking wet, (y/n)!" He smacks my ass particularly hard and I almost cum, whining with Gray in my mouth.

"Let's switch positions." Gray grunts.

"Okay." Natsu pulls out and I release Gray from my mouth.