Chapter 9

Did I mention Natsu x reader lemon ;)

This will be told in Natsu's point of view.

That train ride really kicked my ass. I fell asleep as soon as we got off. It's 2 am. I'm shuffling around the kitchen and I swear I hear moaning. Sex? Who could be having sex around here? I must be half asleep. I must be hearing things. I gotta get some more sleep, tomorrow'll be a big day of adventuring! It's another hour before I drift off.

(Y/n) comes into my room and wakes me up. "Natsu, I need you." She murmurs, looking at me through half lidded eyes. "Take me." I get out of my bed and walk over to her and start kissing her deeply.

My body reacts to her touches faster than I thought it would. My arms are around her, I'm squeezing her perfect ass. My tongue is demanding entry to her mouth, she gladly gives in and moans when I suck on her tongue and bite her lip. My dick's hard, her arms are around my neck and she jumps in the air, wrapping those long, shapely legs around my waist.

She starts grinding on me and it's making me growl between kisses. I walk over and hold her against the wall, bucking my hips when she pulls her tube top down and reveals her breasts. When I begin to suck on one of her nipples, she mewls my name and it's the most beautiful sound. I can feel her slick heat through our clothes while she begs for me, "Please, Natsu, I ache for you." She coos in my ear and it sends the most pleasant chill down my spine.

I undo my belt and pants with one hand and let them fall as I shuffle out of my boxers. I pull (y/n)'s panties to the side under her skirt and slide my fingers inside of her. She's so fucking wet for me. Her body jerks forward at my touch and her nipples are hard. She's biting her lip and oh God, she is so sexy. "Please, Natsu!" She cries as I pump my fingers faster. I smile at her impatience, her yearning to have me.

I guide my cock to her entrance, slowly sliding inside of her, tossing my head back and hissing through my teeth. She's so fucking tight! I gradually pick up the pace, encouraged by the beautiful sounds erupting from her mouth and the way her face contorts when I thrust into her just right.

She tells me she's close and fuck, so am I. "Say my name when you cum, Natsu."

"Only if you do the same." I grunt in her ear before biting down on it.

"Whatever you want. Just don't stop fucking me!" Her words have me slamming into her as hard as I can. I feel her body shaking and my knees feel like they're going to give out. "Oh God, I'm gonna...!" She cries as her pussy starts clamping down on me. "NATSU!" She screams, finding her release. Her wet tightness has me on the edge. I continue to pound into her relentlessly.

"(Y-Y-Y/N)~~!" I bellow, my cock twitching as I cum inside of her.

"I think I'm gonna cum again, Natsu!" I keep thrusting for her, my body thrashing, desperate to get her off again. Her voice seems to become distant. "Natsu... Natsu, Natsu, Natsu!"

I bat my eyes open, and find a warm feeling on my lower abdomen. "Natsu?" (Y/n) asks. "Did you have a pleasant dream about me?" She asks with a cocky grin on her face and a slight flush to her face. "And when did you start sleeping naked?" She asks, giggling. I look down and see the blankets are off the bed. I guess my dream caused me to thrash in my sleep. And more embarrassingly, that warm feeling on my lower stomach is where I bust my nut.

"G-get out! Don't you knock?!" I try to cover myself without getting jizz everywhere.

"I did, you didn't answer. I came to tell you breakfast is ready." She says, looking me up and down and biting her lip. Her scent changes slightly. Is she aroused...? It's intoxicating. I feel my dick getting even harder.