Chapter 4

"I've always loved your ass." Gray says as I bend over a little to put on my skirt.

"Thank you." I blush slightly, flattered by his compliment. Next thing I know he's behind me smacking my ass! I just giggle and look at him, biting my lip.

"I was hoping for more of a reaction than that!" He pouts. He's so adorable sometimes.

"Well that's too bad, Gray. 'Cause I kinda like being spanked." Gray's jaw drops and I see a bit of a twinkle in his eyes. "That's the reaction I was hoping for." I say with a sly grin.

"I'll keep that in mind. Keep communicating things like that with me... I wanna be the best sex you've ever had." Gray says, running his hand up my leg, lifting my skirt a little. "I'll take my time. Make you cum hard. Make you scream my name... again." He grins proudly.

I'm smiling as I walk to the door, "I'm gonna hold you to that, Fullbuster."

"Oh, I'm gonna live up to the name Fullbuster, trust me."

"You already have. I tasted it, remember? Actually... I'm sure you won't ever forget." With that I walk out to the hall and head for the stairs.

"You were upstairs quite a while, (y/n)." Erza states loudly. Everyone looks at me as I'm halfway down the stairs.

"Yeah, I was a little dizzy because sooomeone knocked my head into that hard-headed, flame brained..."

"What'd you say about me, frosty tits?!" Natsu yells, taking the bait quickly.

"Use your big ears, smoke breath!" I retort.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Natsu hollers, his body engulfing in flames.

This is just what I wanted, "WANNA FINISH OUR FIGHT, NATSU? LET'S GO!" I yell, jumping over the railing. "Ice dragon..."

"Fire dragon..."

"ROAR!" Natsu and I scream in unison as we attack.

Natsu's flames hit Elfman and my ice hits Loke. "Hey, watch it!" Loke warns.

"Wanna fight a real man?!" Elfman bellows.

Within minutes, it's an all out brawl involving the entire guild. During the commotion, I see Gray sneak down the stairs and join the fight. I smile before punching Natsu in the face. When everything dies down, Makarov gives Natsu and I shit for starting yet another guild fight. Fearing the Master's wrath, I decide to head home.

I'm walking for 5 minutes when my phone starts to ring. Pulling it out, I see that it's Gray and answer. "Hello?"

"Hey." Fuck, his voice is sexy! "Did you take off?"

"Yeah, Gramps is pretty pissed and I figured I should leave before he decided to punish me."

Gray laughs, "Yeah, when I left he was stewing on the bar drinking gin."

"Shit. I'm glad I hightailed it outta there."

"Mhm... listen, I wanna see you again soon. I can't... I can't get you or what we just did out of my head. I want more of you."

I feel heat begin to pool in my stomach. "Me too. When should we...?"

"I was thinking tomorrow, after we've been to the guild."

"Looking forward to it. See you tomorrow."

"Try to have wet dreams about me." I feel the heat spread to my thighs as I hang up.

I do end up having a wet dream about Gray. It was fucking amazing. I even came in my sleep. I wake up with his moans echoing in my head. "That's right, my Ice Princess, suck me really good and you'll be rewarded..." I'm sweaty, wet and wanting to cum again. I can hardly wait to get to the guild hall.