Chapter 17 (Gray)

Sooo, because I'm an indecisive shit, the readers get two endings! Meaning, I am writing a chapter in which you choose Gray, and one in which you choose Sting. And to make up for the lack of lemon in recent chapters, these will be filled with smut. Just, smut fucking everywhere. Enjoy!

17

"Gray." I murmur. Sting nods and stares out the window, looking a little defeated.

"At least I tried." He says. "Congratulations, Gray. Take good care of her."

"I will." Gray says happily.

"I'll be making sure of it. We'll stay friends, won't we, (y/n)?"

"Of course." I smile warmly at him. "I'm sorry to put you through this, Sting."

"Don't be. I've enjoyed the time we've spent together and I want you to be happy."

"Want to walk home?" Gray asks.

"Sure." I smile, giving Sting a hug before getting out. "Take care, Sting! I hope to see you soon!"

"Likewise!" He says before his driver takes off.

"Poor guy." Gray says as we watch him drive off. He takes my hand and starts leading me towards his house.

"What the?!" Cassie screams from her window.

"Oh, shit, run!" Gray starts pulling me behind him. I take the lead in a matter of a couple minutes and end up pulling him behind me. "Stop it!" He whines. I laugh, and when he thinks we're far enough away, he stops our running. "What a psycho."

"That seems to be your type, from what I've observed."

"I always choose the wrong girl..." He murmurs. "Luckily, you chose me. I have a feeling this is gonna work out." My face heats up and I stare at my feet. "That's what this means, right? That you're my girlfriend now?"

"I-if you want me to..." I stammer, suddenly very shy under his gaze.

"Of course I do!" I look up at him and his smile is huge. I can't help but stare as a sense of pride fills me. I get to be with this guy. I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him. It's gentle and sweet at first, but becomes intense in a matter of seconds. Gray pulls back first, staring at me with a look I've come to know well from him. Desire. The need to be close to me.

I take his hand and lead him to a park not to far from where we are. I sit on a bench and look around, no one is here this late. I start unbuckling his pants. "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna suck your dick."

"Right here?!"

"Are you saying no?"

"Definitely not."

"I didn't think so."

I pull Gray's pants and boxers down, and he's already hard. I give a long, slow lick up his length and he shudders. "Unnnnngh." He groans lowly. "That feels good." I swirl my tongue around his tip and he hisses through his teeth. I take him into my mouth slowly, lightly sucking on him. "Hnnnn!"

I move my hand with my mouth, slowly taking him in a little more as I move my mouth up and down on him. "(Y/n)... Oh fuck, (y/n)!" I suck him harder and his groans get a little louder. Gray pulls his dick out of my mouth, and steps back. He starts pulling his pants and boxers up.

"Gray?" I ask, very confused.

"I need to fuck you. I can barely wait, but I have a surprise for you at my house."

"Oh?"

"Come on."

He takes my hand and starts pulling me along, very enthusiastic to get me there as fast as possible. Luckily, his house is only a five minute walk from the park. He's so excited he fumbles and drops his keys twice trying to open his door.