Chapter 13

I wake up and Gray's still out, and somewhere in the night has taken his boxers off again. I do owe him one... I take the blankets off of him gently and stare at his boner for a second. Fuck, I'm a lucky woman.

I lick my lips and lean forward, taking him into my mouth. He stirs a little but doesn't wake up. I start moving up and down, but don't suck. Lightly moving my hand with my lips. "(Y/n)..." Gray mumbles in his sleep. "Mmm... We're gonna get caught." What is he dreaming about? I start sucking on his dick and he gasps in his sleep. "Mmmf! I love...y—" What the!?

His body shakes as I suck harder and he wakes up. "Oh, good morning!" He says cheerfully when he sees what I'm doing. I jerk him off a little faster, my mouth getting his dick really wet. I bob my head up and down faster, humming as I change the pressure my lips put on him constantly. "Fuck, baby, I don't know.. how long..." I give one hard suck to his tip while I rub the rest of his dick as fast as I can. "Hnnnn, fuuuck!" He cries as he releases in my mouth. God, he tastes good. I pull back and smile.

"The beginning of that blow job made its way into my dream." He chuckles.

"Did it?" I say with amusement, pretending I have no idea. It was just a dream. He was probably gonna say he loves my mouth.

"Yeah. It was a great dream."

"You'll have to tell me about it sometime. Wanna go get a bite to eat? I'm out of breakfast stuff here."

"Wanna shower first and head to the guild afterwards?"

"I think I'm going for a jog after we eat. I've been neglecting my exercise in favour of fucking you. Not that I'm complaining." I reach over and trace his guild mark with my fingertips. He does the same, tracing the turquoise emblem on the back of my mid-thigh by memory of its location. We're smiling like idiots at each other and... acting like a couple again? No, fuck buddies cuddle like this sometimes, right? Or, wait. Are we crossing the line from friendship and sex into something else? Fuck my life. I'm so bad at this kinda shit. "Well, yeah. I'm hungry. You can shower here if you want but I'm gonna wait until after my run."

"I'll just shower at my place. I should bring my stuff home anyway. I've been here since we got back from our little vacation at the beach. I feel like I owe you food money."

"Meh. Feeding you for a couple days is like having Natsu over for lunch. Don't worry about it."

Gray laughs and shakes his head. I roll out of bed and start putting on my exercise shorts and a comfortable tank top. "Your ass looks amazing in those." Gray says, smacking my ass as he makes his way out of my room.

I walk into my expansive living room/kitchen area and gasp at the mess. Damn it. I set to work on cleaning everything up before leaving, singing softly to myself as I go.

"I'm weak in the knees for you

but I'll stand, if you want me to

my legs are strong and I'll move on

but honey I'm weak, in the knees

oooh, ohh

would you mind if I walked over and I kissed your face?

In front of all of your friends

would you mind if I got drunk and said

'I wanna take you home to bed'

or would you change your mind..."

I feel Gray's eyes on me and turn to look at him, "Uh... What are you staring at?"

"Your voice is just really beautiful. I didn't know if I'd hear you sing for me again."

I think about the lyrics to the song and my face flushes. "I was not singing FOR you, I just happened to be singing around you!"