Chapter 6

I hang out with Gray for an hour and a half after breakfast. We talk, laugh, make out, listen to music. It's noon before I look at the clock again. "I guess I should head home and shower."

"You can shower here... We can shower together." Gray suggests, a smile pulling at his lips.

"As lovely as that sounds, I don't have clean clothes here."

"You do. From last year when you crashed here after a mission. You showered, changed and left in the morning." Gray explains. "It was really tempting to jump in the shower with you, but I figured you'd kick my ass." He laughs at the thought.

"You washed my clothes? I honestly didn't even know you could do laundry." I tease.

"Hey, I can take care of myself." Gray retorts with a pout. A second later it's replaced by that seductive grin I've come to love. "I can take care of you too... So what do ya say, wanna shower with me?" He walks over and gropes my breast, causing me to bite my lip.

I swallow thickly, "...Sure."

He leads me to the bathroom, stripping his clothes off on the way. Once he gets there, he turns on the shower, the temperature lukewarm.

"Still got your clothes on, huh? Why don't I help you with that?" Gray closes the distance between us and grabs the hem of my shirt. He slowly lifts it over my head and tosses it on the floor. He starts laying kisses to my jawline. He grabs my tits and chuckles a bit. "Your boobs are bruised. I didn't know I grabbed 'em that hard." He kisses them, tracing the lines he made with his tongue.

"Mmm, I didn't mind..."

He grabs my breasts again and slowly gets on his knees, planting wet kisses down my chest and abdomen. He doesn't release his hold on my mounds, he instead undoes the button of my shorts with his teeth.

"Hah!" I gasp when he pinches my nipples lightly. He looks up at me and grins before using his tongue to wiggle some fabric around so he can use his teeth to grab my zipper. He lets his fingertips run lightly down my stomach, leaving my nipples hard and more sensitive than they were a few minutes ago.

Gray uses his rough, beautiful hands to hold the slowly separating waistline of my shorts taut. He then uses his mouth to pull my zipper down. Taking a deep breath, he lets my scent invade his senses.

"God, you smell good when you're turned on!" He exclaims. "I don't know if I'm ever gonna get over it." I'm biting my lip hard, my breathing is ragged. All I can do is stare at what the man before me is doing.

Gray runs his hands up the insides of my legs. The pressure is hard at first, but ends very lightly when he gets to my inner thighs. I'm shuddering and breathing heavier.

He grabs the hem of the bottom of my shorts and slowly pulls them down. Once they're off, he licks up my thigh right to my core. "Ahhh!" I cry as his hot tongue slips between my lips. He stops and smiles, looking up at me.

"You're sexy from every angle... Wanna get in the shower now?"

"O-okay..." I climb in without further encouragement. Once I'm in, I hear a drawer open and close.

Gray gets in a second later, condom in hand. "I put these all over the house," he answers the unspoken question in my mind. "Just in case we start getting a little hot and bothered somewhere other than my room."

He tears the foil open and slides it on. "Bend over and put your hands on the wall, my little Ice Princess."

I immediately do as told and am rewarded with firm smack on my ass. "Mmm..." I mewl out in pleasure.