Chapter 12

As soon as we set foot in Sabertooth, I'm attacked by cuddly exceeds. "(Y/n)!" Lector and Frosch scream at the same time. "You came, you really came!" Frosch squeals.

"Of course I did! I missed you little fur balls."

"Did you miss Sting?" Lector asks, beaming ear to ear.

"Well..."

"Because he missed you! He was so happy when Rogue told him you said hi!"

"Lector! Stop embarrassing (y/n)!" Sting scolds as he walks into the room wearing his swim trunks, striding up to take Lector out of my arms.

I look at his abs and muscular arms and my throat goes dry. "H-hi... Sting..."

"Um, hello." He murmurs, suddenly very close. I hear his sharp intake of breath as he takes in my scent while I stand there trying to subtly do the same.

"JUST DATE ALREADY." Lector demands and I snap out of my trance, handing him over and focusing on playing with Frosch.

"We should swim!" Rogue walks over to break the awkward silence. They lead us out and Rogue and Yukino are the first one to strip down to their bathing suits and jump into the water. Dayum, they make a sexy couple. Yukino has a particularly nice figure... Gray sees me staring and nudges me, laughing at my perverted tendencies.

"Take your clothes off." He states and Sting and Rogue look at us questioningly. "Uhh... she has her bathing suit underneath is all I meant."

"I agree with him. Take your clothes off!" Sting exclaims cheerfully. His stare becomes sultry as I unbutton my shorts. "Holy fuck." He whispers quietly as I shimmy out of them, revealing my white bikini bottoms. I hear him swallow as I reach for the hem of my shirt. His gaze is hard to tear away from and we end up staring at each other for a good minute. "Well... Are you gonna take the shirt off or should I shove you in as you are?" He smiles and it's cocky as hell.

"I'd like to see you try." I scoff as I yank my shirt off.

"Challenge accepted!" He runs over, trying to grab me. I jump clear over his head, landing on my hands. I use my feet to push on his back, sending him flying into the pool without losing balance.

"That was graceful." Gray says with pride as I dismount from my handstand. "That's a Fairy Tail wizard's combat skills!"

"Pssht!" Sting grumbles as he climbs out, glaring at me. "We're going at it again!"

"When did you first go at it?" Rogue asks, cocking an eye brow and laughing.

"Rogue, I will freeze your hair and break it off in uneven chunks."

"Nooo!" Yukino cries as she hops on Rogue's back, pulling his hair away from his face. "You can't, (y/n)-san! I love his hair."

"You better listen to her." Rogue warns.

While I'm preparing a retort for the shadow dragon slayer, I'm tackled into the pool. "I've got you now!" Sting yells right before we crash into the water.

I pop my head out, trying to swim away from him only to find he's got an iron clad hold on me. "Let me go!"

"Admit defeat!"

"Fuck that, you blind sided me."

"You shouldn't have let your guard down."

"Or maybe the only way you can get the best of me is when I'm not paying attention."

"What?!"

"Did I st-st-st-stutter?" I mock him in my most sarcastic tone.

"You little..." He says threateningly as he begins to tickle me.