Chapter Two

I push open the stall door and dump my bag on the floor. Locking the door, I shut the lid of the loo and sit down. The tears start streaming down my face. Why me? Why does Perrie have to pick on me? And why Perrie? Perrie of all people. The girl I'm in love with. The girl I haven't got off of my mind since I first laid eyes on her.

The door to the bathroom opens and I lift my feet so they don't see me. I recognize the voices of Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Perrie, coming in for their morning make-up touch up before the important classes start.

"So, who are you inviting to your party this weekend, Perrie?" Jesy says. It feels wrong to eavesdrop on their conversation but they're the populars. They know all the good goss and I like to stay up to date.

"Well, the usual and I was thinking of inviting Jade," Perrie says. My head snaps up at the mention of my name and I swallow back a choke.

"Why?" Leigh-Anne asks.

"Well, I was gonna it for a joke. Tell her the wrong day and embarrass her in front of the whole school," Perrie giggles. They all laugh.

"So, when is it?" Jesy asks. I hear something clatter down on the sink. Probably their lip gloss or mascara.

"Friday," she replies. The bell rings and I hear the bathroom door open and close as the three girls strut out. So, Perrie's going to invite me to her party to embarrass me? Fine. If she wants to play games, I can play along too.

*Lunch*

Sam and I walk into the cafeteria after Chemistry together and sit down at our usual table. Across the room, I see Perrie, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and the boys, sitting at the "popular" table. Zayn, Perrie's boyfriend, head of the football team, also head boy, walks over and practically eats her face off. Well, we all know what he's having for lunch. I look away, disgusted. I mean, he doesn't treat her like a princess. Different girl every night. Gets wasted every night too. Smokes. Tattoos. Leather jacket. The whole bad boy image and sucks at football too. I don't get what she sees in him.

"Jadey. Wanna grab some lunch?" Sam asks. I nod and we both get in line.

"I don't get what she sees in him," I say under my breath but Sam hears.

"Who?" he asks.

"Nothing," I reply, quickly. He gives me a concerned look as we grab our lunch and sit back down at our table. As expected, Perrie walks over to us and slams her perfectly manicured hands on the table.

"Look, I'm having a party this Saturday. Would you like to come?" Even though she asks sweetly, I see the hatred in her eyes and can tell she doesn't want to be asking me this.

I glance at Sam who is looking up at Perrie like she's a bloody god. Guess I'm not the only one with a crush on Little Miss Popular.

"Uh, um, y-y-yeah s-s-sure," I stutter out. She smiles. God, her smile makes me melt. Everything about her makes me melt. Jade, stop it!

"Great! I'll see you at 7 on Saturday." and she trots off.

"You lucky bastard," Sam mutters.

I scoff, "Hardly, she's only doing it to embarrass me. I heard her conversation with Jesy and Leigh-Anne in the bathroom earlier. The party is on Friday actually," I inform him.

"Are you gonna go?" he asks.

"On Friday, yup," I say, popping the 'p'. Sam grins as the bell rings for 5th period.

**************

Aurhors Note: Thanks to everyone who is reading this. Means a lot. Also.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM PAYNE!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!! Xxxxxx