Chapter Eight

*The next day*

**Perrie's P.O.V.**

I spot Jade as she walks through the front doors of the school, and give her a smile. She said she loves me! Jade loves me back! I'm so happy!

Jesy and Leigh spot my smile and nudge me. "Looks like Perrie's happy!" Jesy says. 

"Oh, shut up, you. It's none of your business," I say with a smile. My eyes drift to Jade again, talking to her friend Sam. She is literally perfect. The sunlight lighting up her purpley hair, making it look amazing. Her brown eyes sparkling as she talks to Sam, eyes drifting to me every once in a while, like she can sense me looking at her. 

"Perrie! Close your mouth, you'll catch the flies!" Jesy all but shouts in my ear.

I blush and tune back into the conversation. Zayn hasn't been at school all week. Well neither have I but Jesy and Leigh filled me in with the gossip while I was away. Right now, they were discussing Harry's new relationship. He's dating that Taylor girl. She's a stuck up bitch. I don't see what he sees in her. He's probably wearing his beer-goggles, if you know what I mean. Drunk all the time. That boy is messed up. 

Louis hasn't talked to me, or even looked at me, since Zayn and I's break up. Louis is Zayn's best mate. They basically do everything together. Besties since nappies, they say. We used to be good friends. Until he found out. Now he won't talk to me and when he looks at me, it's always a glare. A look of disgust. He sees me looking at Jade and glares at her.

"Louis. Don't hate her. She didn't do anything," I say.

"She did. She stole you. Zayn really loves you, Perrie. Yes, he still loves you. Now you've gone and broke his heart. You should go and apologize," Louis said, stepping forward towards me.

"Don't tell me what to do! I don't have to apologize! He didn't love me! He slept with a different girl every night! I'm happy where I am! Jade has made me happy! I was never happy with Zayn!" I shout, stepping towards him, copying his actions.

"Well, he was happy with you!" Louis shouts back.

"He was only dating me for the sex!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

Louis shook his head, slightly. "What has happened to you, Perrie? You're not the Perrie I knew before. The one that would kill for a few minutes of time with Zayn. You've changed." He gestured over to Jade. "She changed you." and he pushes past me.

"She wasn't the one that changed me!" I shout after him. "This is the real me! Zayn was the one that changed me!" He doesn't turn back. He just keeps walking, out the front doors of the school.

**Jade's P.O.V.**

Louis walks out of the building and Perrie storms into the bathroom. The whole school just heard their conversation. No, the whole of China heard their conversation. I feel several pairs of eyes looking at me. Everyone knows that Perrie and I have something going on. Sam looks at me questioningly and I shug. I'm not in the mood to talk to him. I turn and run after Perrie.

"Pezza?" I ask as I push open the bathroom door.

"Go away!" I hear Perrie shout from one of the stalls. 

"Perrie. It's me, Jade. Please talk to me," I say cautiously. I don't really know Perrie that well. I don't know what she's like when she's angry. And now's the time to find out. I hear the lock on the door, unlock and Perrie steps out.

"Baba," she says. I run over to her and pull her into a hug. Perrie and I are quite close seeing as we only, sorta, got together yesterday. And that night at her party, you could say we're closer in two different ways. After she told me she loved me, we watched some of my favourite movies, Disney movies, and talked into the late hours of the night.

"Have I changed?" she asks when I pull away.

"Well, I don't really know. I didn't really know you before but I don't think you have. Changed, that is," I say, sort of reassuringly.

"I never really liked Zayn. I mean, the sex was nice and he was a really nice guy and really sweet. He brought me flowers, even though he's basically slept with the whole school, and . . . yeah, but I didn't really feel . . . complete. I felt there was something missing. But with you, it feels right." She smiles. "Do you think I should apologize, Baba?" she asks.

"Um, well, maybe you could just go talk to him. Explain to him that it didn't feel right and that you've, kinda moved on. You have moved on, right?" I say.

Perrie laughs and nods. "Yeah. I have. Thanks Jadey. You're the best at giving advice."

I smile. "You're welcome, Pezza. We should go to class. C'mon." I take her hand and we step out into the hallway. Perrie leans down and kisses my cheek, turns away and walks to her first class. I smile after her and turn to my class. What I don't know is that my life is going to change dramatically very soon.

*************************************

A/N: Hey guys! I only just saw how many reads and votes this story has. Wow guys thanks!!! I feel honored! 

Just clearing something up. I do ship Zerrie. I think they're the most perfect couple ever! And no hate to thier relationship. I don't think Zayn is just there for the sex! Haha. I think he genuinely loves Perrie. Same with Jam (Jade + Sam). 

So yeah, just clearing it up :)

Thanks guys! Happy reading!!! <3