Chapter Three

**Perrie's P.O.V.**

*Friday*

Everything is set for the party. The table is laid with the most expensive food I could find. My mum got the most expensive caterer she could find. I had hired a DJ and put together a sick playlist, and cleared the front room free of furniture. I put fairy lights in the trees outside so people can have snog fests out there and there's plenty of bedrooms upstairs, if you know what I mean. Now I'm just waiting for my guests to arrive.

Fifteen minutes later, everyone is here. The room is packed, bodies dancing and people already getting drunk. I keep looking around for Zayn. I swear I saw him before. As I'm walking around, looking for him, I spot something I don't want to see. Jade Thirlwall. Looking hot as ever, I must add, walking through the front doors. I scoot into the kitchen before she saw me, and marched straight over to Jesy and Leigh-Anne, who were chatting with Zayn's friends, Liam Payne and Niall Horan.

"Leigh, Jes. What's she doing here?!" I hiss.

"Who?" they reply in unison.

"Jade!" I whisper-shout.

"Pez, calm down. Does it matter that she's here?" Jesy queries, taking a sip from the red solo cup in her hand.

"Yes! I only invited her so I could embarrass her! Now I can't," I raise my voice a little.

"Perrie, just go have a drink," Leigh says, turning back to the boys. Jesy shrugs at me and turns her back too. I stomp my foot and grab a bottle of vodka that was sitting on the counter with all the other bottles of various alcohol. Chugging it back, I make my way to the dance floor.

***********

Soon enough, I am wasted and dancing with whoever was around.

"Jadeyyy!" I call as I spot her making her way to the front door. She looks a bit scared but her face softens when she sees me beckoning her over with a smile. "Wwwhhheerrreee aarree yyyooouu goooiinng?" I slur. "Cooomeee daaaanceee wiiithhh meeeee, babyyyyy." She hesitates but I grab her by her waist and pull her closer to me. We dance together, me grinding our bodies together. I lean forward and whisper in her ear. "Jadeeee, IIIII tthhhinkkk IIIIII llllloveeee yyyooouuu." Jade pulls away, shocked. Before she could process that information any further, I grab her hand and pull her up the stairs. Well, she pulls me up the stairs because of my drunken state. Giggling, we burst into the closest room and I push her down on the bed and straddle her waist. I have no idea what I'm doing. I've never had sex with a girl before. But this is the girl I've been in love with since I first laid eyes on her. Yes, I'm in love with Jade Thirlwall. That may be the reason I bully her. But seeing her cry after I pick on her, kills me inside. But I have to stay strong and not crumple. And Zayn? He's my cover up. Yeah, I think he knows but he hasn't said anything. Jesy and Leigh have no idea. Actually, no one knows. And now, now Jade knows . . .