Chapter Eleven

(Warning: This may trigger)

**Jade's P.O.V.**

I hear the blonde grunt and the door slam. The doctor smiles at me and starts checking me over. He left me to think. Who was that girl? That beautiful blonde girl? The one with the blue eyes? The doctor finishes checking me over and leaves without me realizing. I am too deep in thought, I don't realize Louis walk in.  

"Jade?"

I jump and turn towards him. "What are you doing here?!" I demand.

"Calm down! I only came to apologize! I thought Zayn wanted Perrie back so I hurt you so Perrie would go back to Zayn but then Zayn talked to me and said that he wanted you and Perrie to be together. I'm sorry Jade," Louis explains. 

I look at him cautiously.

"It's okay, Jade. I won't hurt you!" Louis says, pulling up a chair and sitting beside me. 

"Who are you?" I ask.

Louis looks at me, shocked. "You don't know me?" he asks.

I shake my head. "Should I?"

Louis shakes his head. "This is all gone wrong. I shouldn't of hit you so hard against that wall! I'm Louis. But, Jade, do you remember anything?" he says. 

I try to remember but I can't. I shake my head.

"Oh god!" Louis gets up and runs out into the hallway, yells something, then runs back in. A doctor comes in after him.

"Hello Jade." He smiles. "Can I ask you a few questions?"

I nod. 

"Right, so do you know where you are?"

I nod again. "In hospital,"

The doctor nods and writes something on his clip board. "Where is the hospital?"

"Somewhere in London?" I ask

The doctor nods again and writes something else down.

"And do you know what happened to you?"

I shake my head. "No idea."

He writes something on his board.

"One last question, do you know your birthday?"

I nod again. "26th of December 1992"

The doctor smiles and beckons for Louis to follow him. They have a hushed conversation before Louis comes back over to my bed and sits down.

"I'm so sorry, Jade," he says.

"What? What's wrong with me?" I ask.

"Jade, you have amnesia. I'm so sorry! I did this to you!"

It's silent for a while until I say, "Louis? Do you know the blonde girl that was in here before? She's blonde and has blue eyes?"

Louis nods. "Yeah. That's Perrie. Your girlfriend," Louis answered.

I look at him, shocked. "I'm gay?" I ask.

Louis nods again. "Yup," he said, popping the 'p'.

 Louis suddenly gets up. "Perrie," he mutters before striding out of the room.

I stare after him. Who was that boy? He said his name was Louis and he was sorry. Who's Zayn? And I've learned that Perrie's my girlfriend but where did that Louis boy go? He was helping me. About ten minutes later, he strode back in with the blonde, called Perrie.