Chapter Eighteen

**Perrie's P.O.V.**

I sit there, staring as the drugs go into my hand from the drip. Did Jade just break up with me? Over a guy that threw her against a brick wall several times and ruined her brain? She was friends with him?! Zayn still loves me?! This was all too much for me to handle.

Jade's words are replying in my head when Zayn bursts into the room, our of breath and sweating. I open my mouth to speak but he holds up a finger, indicating for me to wait. I wait for him to catch his breath.

"Perrie," he says once he stands upright, all the oxygen back in his lungs.

"Zayn, I know what you're going to say."

"I love you," he continues like he didn't hear me. "And Jade just said that you were all mine, so-"

"Zayn, stop!" I cut him off. "Zayn, please don't make this harder than it already is. I'm sorry but . . . I don't love you. Not anymore. Just because Jade said I was all yours doesn't mean I agree to it. I still love Jade, Zayn, and I will never stop loving her. Not until the day I die. I'm sorry this hasn't turned out the way you want but this is how it is. You need to move on. Find someone else because I am not the one for you," I say, kindly but firmly.

Zayn stands there, looking at the floor for a moment. I watch him, Jade's word still pounding in my brain. I could barely hear Zayn next words over the sound of them.

"God, I'm sorry Perrie. You're right, I need to move on. I need to find someone else. I will always love you, Perrie, always. I won't bug you anymore." He turns and places a hand on the door, ready to push it open.

"Zayn wait. We can still be friends, can't we?"

"No Perrie. I think it'll be better for me if . . . we don't. I'll be able to move on quicker. I'll . . . see you at school, when you get out that is." and he left me. The second person today. Leaving me. That's all everyone does these days. Well people I love anyway. Jade's gone, Zayn, my parents, my family, everyone. I'm alone and as much as I try to get them to stay, everyone always leaves me.

**Jade's P.O.V.**

I wheel myself out of the elevator to find my mam walking towards me.

"I was just coming up to get you," she says.

"Well I saved you the trouble, didn't I?" I snap. Mam stops and gives me a look, saying 'Are you okay?'

"I'm fine, Mam. Let's just go home." She nods slowly, cautiously, before taking the handles of my wheelchair and wheeling me towards the front doors and out into the parking lot. She wheels me to the car and my brother, Karl, hops out to help get me into the car. They help me in and Karl folds up the wheelchair and places it in the boot. As we drive home, I say nothing. Mam and Karl ask me questions about my injuries, as they have been too busy to come and see me, but I just kept quiet. Soon enough, they just didn't bother and left me alone. I don't know what they think is up with me but I don't care what they think.

I knew Perrie and I were fighting over something unreasonable, very unreasonable, but I guess that's what couples do. Fight over unreasonable things. But Louis was my friend and Perrie had no right to send my friend away, especially when he was helping me recover.

I really did love Perrie, but she can be a bit bitchy sometimes. And self-centered. I know she's just recovering from depression but I'm alive, and I remember her, the thing that Louis did is in the past. And she needs to get over herself.

*****************************

*4 months later*

**Perrie's P.O.V.**

After months of being alone, in a hospital bed, recovering, I am finally getting released. No one knows, apart from my mother, who has to sign me out. And I am going to say sorry to Jade in a special way. 

My mum came and signed me out and helped me get to Jade's house. It was 10 o'clock at night so I knew she would be asleep.

Jade and I haven't seen each other since our arguement. Jade hadn't come to visit me, or even talk to me. It was like she'd disappeared. I was starting to think she died (not literally).

Mum pulled up on the corner of Jade's street and helped me out. The plan was for me to walk down to Jade's house, throw pebbles at her window, she climbs down, and I apologise for being an idiot.

I walked down Jade's street, enjoying the cool night breeze in my hair and on my cheeks. I had forgotten what fresh air felt like. I stopped at her house. It was dark, not a light on, not a movement in the house. I crept down the side of the house, to the small side garden where Jade's window is right above. I grabbed some small pebbles from the garden and threw one at Jade's window, careful not to throw it too hard and smash the window. I'm not a very good thrower, to be honest. The first pebble missed and hit the wall beside the window. The second landed with a thud on the small balcony. Third time lucky, it hit the window frame, making a sound which sounded like a knock. I waited 30 seconds before throwing another. This one, thankfully, hit the same place, knocking again. Still nothing. I never knew Jade was a deep sleeper. I threw the last pebble I had in my hand . . .

*******

A/N: I'm sorry! This sucks shit!! I have really bad writers block! I really don't know what to write!

Feel free to yell at me in the comments cos I deserve it.

Anyways, I promise to update soon enough.

Vote, comment, follow!

- H.x