Ch. 2 - Home

Adrien- No, Chat felt bad leaving without buying anything, so he bought a chocolate croissant and left.
He went to the Underground Station, and sat to eat his croissant.
The Breakdancing ring was only a few stations away, so he had time to browse around until he felt like it was getting late.
He did this almost every time. Eat something, see what was happening at the Underground Station, procrastinate on dancing, then actually  going dancing.
Time slipped by, and before he knew it, it was time to go. Not that there was an actual time to go, he just needed to wait enough so that he was sure nobody from ballet class was following him. And nobody was. That day.
The kitty walked to the platform to wait for his train, hands in his pockets.
While the train arrived, Chat whistled a tune...
Suddenly, the platform shook slightly and a loud noise came from inside the tunnel. His train had arrived.
He hopped in, and was about to sit down when he saw an old lady browsing for a place to sit. He directed her towards his seat and stood next to her until he got to his stop.
After getting out of the station, he breathed in the fresh air. It smelled like crêpes and tourists, a familiar yet awkward smell.
Turning, he saw the big, dark grey entrance to the breakdancing ring: a past military storage base that was eventually abandoned and taken over by the skateboarders, artists and breakdancers. The skateboarders added ramps in the left side of the place, & the breakdancers brought fluorescent lights to match the neon splattered paintings in the wall made by the artists.
It was all like a wonderful wasteland of neon fairies and loud music.
Chat opened the door and a few people turned from the dance battle to him. Some waved, some signaled, some just nodded their heads at him. He smirked. He was home.