Ch. 6 - Ladynoir

The crowd chanted both their names so loud, eventually they merged together.
"Ladynoir! Ladynoir!" They screamed.
Chat smirked every time his name surpassed Ladybug's, really needing the reassurance, for he had lost most of his courage when Ladybug's shame had dropped.
At last, it was a win for Chat Noir. As always, so nobody was surprised. What people were talking about, though, was the fact that Ladybug hadn't been far behind.
As both the contestants got off the ring, people patted their backs and cheered them on, yet people still crowded much more with Chat Noir. The king of the ring, they called him.
Everybody's eyes were on Chat, but his were focused only on the blue-haired girl with the red and black spotted tank top at the other side of the crowd.
After the fan's excitement died down, Chat was able to slip away and find a spot close to Ladybug.
"Nice dancing with you, my lady" He greeted, stretching his hand out.
"Same with you, Chatton." She smiled, and Chat suddenly got a flashback to his mother, the same loving smile, slightly rosy cheeks, bright eyes that shine like stars.
His heartbeat stopped for a few seconds, and he lost track of time.
He'd been holding her hand for a minute and a half, staring at her blankly.