Ch. 3 - Fox girl

Even from the door, you could smell the sweet aroma of sweat, oil paint and junk food. Just what he needed to wash off the scents of Ballet class, girls, perfume and sweat.
The blonde sprinted to the dance floor, greeted the DJ with a two-fingered salute and then made his way to the front of the crowd.
In awe, he stared at the contestants, a red-headed skater boy that was a novice to breakdancing, and a blonde girl with big hoop earrings and a yellow, unbuttoned jumpsuit atop a black and white striped crop top.
The boy was trying his hardest, but, needless ro say, he wasn't the best at this. Mind you, he was very talented in arts and skateboarding, breakdancing too would be too much for the boy to handle.
After a couple of minutes of staring, the DJ stopped the music and announced that the next battle contestants step up. Nobody did, so Chat grabbed the opportunity. He hadn't beaten someone senseless in dancing in a couple of days, he had been too busy with fencing tournaments to have time for this.
"Anybody up to a challenge?" The DJ, Chat's friend, Nino, yelled, and the speakers boomed.
"I'm up!" A squeaky voice yelped in the distance. Suddenly, a brown-haired girl with a brown bra and orange and white crop top stepped up.
A faux fox tail was hanging from the rim of her orange jeans, fluffy and intimidating.
"Okay, Chaton! Looks like you got yourself a worthy contestant." Nino put the music back on and Chat got into position.
Restlessly, they danced. Chat won, but he was too tired to celebrate. The girl really did put up a fight.
Chat jumped off the ring, and the crowd cheered on for another round. That was a close one. Maybe Chat would lose his crown to her, the fox girl.
"What's your name?" The boy turned, to find only the person he was thinking about.
"My name's Chat Noir." He answered, stretching his hand out.
"Volpina. I like your outfit..." She twirled her hair in her finger, so maybe she was flirting?
"Yeah, I, uh, use this everyday for dancing."