Ch. 15 - The fall and its consequences

The boy threw his bag down first. Luckily, nothing in there was breakable... Except, maybe his heart and his dreams, but those had been shattered long ago by his father, so they didn't really matter hat much anyway. Hopefully Ladybug would be able to mend at least one of them...
Then, him. Down he went, and landed in an okay position. His ankles hurt from the hit, but he'd survive. They might bruise later, though, and he could be exempt from dancing for a bit... The cat shook his head, focusing more on escaping the demeaning, bright looks on the Cheng's faces and their eagerness to know more about him. He didn't want to be known, he didn't want to be seen. He wanted to be free and roam the streets in any way he pleased. He had found that freedom in Chat.
A quick look back showed him that they hadn't noticed. He slipped away, down to the place he loved, the place he longed to be in. The ring.
He smiled, thinking of all the good memories he had made in here.
A swift move of his could make girls tumble, send guys into a spiraling of questioning their sexuality. He had never thought of this as a valuable asset until it didn't work on this one girl. The only one that he would love to hold, the one he wanted to believe was the one.
Ladybug. The boy reminisced. How much time had it passed since he had last seen her? Was she a one-time wonder? Would he ever see her again?
Suddenly, a dancer came in.
"Speak of the devil," Chat mumbled dumbly out loud, throwing his bag in his locker as quick as possible and darting to greet the girl with a quirky smile and bed hair.
"Hello, bugaboo," He saluted, a goofy smile plastered on his lips as he leaned on the wall, pinning her.
She looked like she already knew he was going to be here. She had come prepared.
She pulled him into her, so close he could smell her. She smelled like fresh out of the oven bread and... Oolong tea.
"I know you like me," She whispered. "But I don't know how to feel about you yet, Chatton." The polka-dotted girl smirked. "I guess you're just going to have to win me over."