Ch. 5 - Crush

Chaton, oblivious to her seemingly obvious name, merely nodded.
"M'Lady," He repeated, once again, bowing his head. "I must take my leave, for your kingdom needs you."
"Indeed, it does." She laughed, turning towards the ring to see two contestants exiting.
Suddenly, Nino's voice boomed through the speaker with the words she had anticipated for the past three weeks:
"Anyone still wanna challenge Chat Noir, the king of the ring?"
Chat smirked as his name was called and heads turned to him- Wait, not to him, to the girl next to him.
He faced her, now a competitor for his throne rather than a pretty face to flirt with.
She, with a hand raised, demanded to dance with Chat Noir.
Chat's surprise was easy to hide. He was about to fight one of his new found friends, as always.
She turned to the kitty, winking and biting her bottom lip before shimmying away.
Chat followed, his step ungraceful compared to hers. It was easy to forget all the sensitivity 10 years of ballet taught you when a girl as stunning as Ladybug is in front of you.
She entered the ring and smiled at Alya, needing reassurance. It was a long shot, winning against such an experienced and powerful dancer, but she would do it. Hours and hours of ballet had made her agile and quick, yet she still leaned more towards breakdancing than ballet.
The music burst through the speakers, and Chat was barely ready for what came hitting him in the chest.
As Ladybug danced, the blonde fell slowly but surely in the deep deep hole of having a crush.