02

After the match, Bolin and Kiko left the arena. "That was really cool."

"I'm glad you liked it." Bolin smiled. "So, you're still coming with me right? To dinner with everyone?"

Kiko nodded. "If you're sure."

"Of course." Bolin said.

They walked onto a tram that took them back to the city. Kiko followed Bolin to a restaurant, and she suddenly grew nervous. She is meeting the avatar of course.

"There they are." Kiko turned to where Bolin was beginning to walk to and there were three people seated at the table. Two girls and a guy.

"Sakiko." Kiko turned and Bolin smiled. Kiko stood next to him, her hands closed. "You brought a date?" Asami who was next to Korra asked. "Um- this is a Sakiko." Bolin ignored Asami's quiestion.

They waved and Kiko nervously smiled. Bolin took a seat in the booth, patting the space next to him which Kiko sat down on.

"I'm Korra and this is Asami by the way." Korra smiled. Kiko smiled back, "It's nice to meet you."

"So Sakiko, are you new to republic city?" Korra asked. "Yeah. I moved here three days ago."

"Welcome." Asami smiled. Kiko thanked her and turned to the guy next to her which was Mako. He was wearing his usual red scarf and was joining in on a conversation with Bolin.

"Sakiko." Kiko turned to Bolin, waiting for him to continue. "That's my brother, Mako." Kiko faced him and Mako gave her a slight wave, and she did the same.

"You'll like it here." Mako said. "I'm sure." Kiko nodded, smiling. Mako nodded.

"I like your scarf."

"Thanks." He looked down at it then slightly smiled at her.

"I took Sakiko to her first pro - bending match today." Bolin wiggled his eyebrows. Kiko chuckled, then nodded. "It was cool."

"I invited her to the match we're going to next week Mako." Bolin said.

Mako nodded.

"If  you just want to be with Bolin, I'll stay behind." Kiko said. "No, come." Mako said.

"I'll be there." Kiko nodded. "Yeah, I'll pick you up." Asami said. "Me and Korra are going too."

"Have you finished unpacking?" Asami asked. I turned to him and nodded. "Just finished today."

"Oh okay. I was going to offer to help." She smiled. "If you need help with anything, just ask."

Kiko thanked her.

Mako brought his eyes to Kiko. "What brings you to Republic City?"

"I turned 20 a few months ago, so I decided to start somewhere new." Kiko said. "I needed a break from home."

"It's nice here." Mako said. "What's with all the trees and vines and stuff?" Kiko asked. Mako nudged his head over to Korra and Korra glared.