Chapter Two

Ann Marie P.O.V.
"Ya throwing a party this week?" I asked Durk. "Not that type of party. Its gonna be a smack fest. Straight smoking and drinking." He said. "That's whack I wanted to dance." I said. "Yeah I bet." He said ironing his shirt. I went to Dthang room and he was playing the game so I covered his eyes. "Who this?" He tried to figure out. "You have to guess." I tried to deepen my voice. "Oh this Marie." He said. "You're a cheater, you was suppose to just guess." I plucked his neck. "Ouchhhh." He held his neck. "You work today?" He asked rubbing his neck. "Ugh yeah. I work from 4-10 today and I get my weekend free." I shrugged. "Oh that sounds like a plan." Dthang said. "I be back I'm going to bother ya sisters." I go to the girls room but only Tania there. I went and covered her eyes. "The only girl that can walk in my house when mommy not here. Marie." Tania said. "Damn! I almost had Dontay but you already knew." I smiled. "Hey girl." She gave me a hug. "What you doing?" I asked. "Looking into these model institution. I want to try that out." She shrugged. "You really should try. That will be a good look." I nodded. "Exactly and I want to get out the house more but doing something positive. I hang with my girls but that's not nothing really productive. I want to walk across that run way one day." She said. "And you're going too if you keep ya mind on the right path." I said giving her a high five. "Where you about to go with them knuckle heads?" She asked. "Yeah. Where Tam?" I asked. "Boyfriend house." She rolled her eyes. I chuckled and left out back to the living room. "Hurry up." I told Durk. "I can't rush perfection." He put his shirt on. "Ya ugly ass." I rolled my eyes and plopped down in the lazy boy. "You break it you bought it." |Durk said putting on his sneakers. "Shut up and hurry up im trying to smoke before i got to work." I said playing with him. "Ohhhh now it shut up, I hear that shit." He laughed as he grabbed his keys and we left the house. We met up with Wuk, Lil Varney and Twin. "heyyyy yall." I hugged every last one of them. "Where ya going?" Wuk asked. "We was coming to meet up with yall. Marie trying to smoke before she go to work." Durk said. "Lil pot head ass. When you gonna be my boo?" Bandz asked. "I be around ya niggas all day, well most of the time and all you do is promise these girls that you're gonna change and you haven't yet." I laughed. "That's because I'm saving myself for you babe. Lets become everybody goals." He winked and we all start laughing. "Nah you better get one of those pretty girls and become goals, I don't want to be nobody goals." I smiled. "Alright so just be my girlfriend." He smiled. "Bandz can we just smoke I have a hour and a half before I have to be at work so if you don't mind I want to smoke." I laughed. "Fuck with a hustler you wont have to work. I'll take care of you boo." He sat next to me. "Byeeeeee." I said getting a little annoyed now. He never tried to talk to me before. I been hanging wit them for a while. It gets a little annoying. "Oh shit, Marie about to fuck you up." Durk said. "Shut up, no im not. I just dont feel like dating right now." I said. "Oh okay." Bandz said smiling. The thing is even if I was looking for someone he wont be it. Like I told him I watch him and the rest of them sleep with girls and then dissed them after that wont be me. We all start smoking. Bandz kept trying to make small talk. I was conversating with him but not paying him attention at the same time. He was asking me relationship questions. I was half ass answering them anyways. I guess I'll start hanging with the girls more often.

Getting to work a little earlier than usual I wen to the back and a couple of co- workers in the back talking among each other. "Hello." I said before sitting down. Everybody waved back to me. Lucas wasn't here yet. I texted Talia since I had some time left.

Me: Best friendddddd

Talia: That's funny I was just about to text you because that boy Bandz that be with Durk, he inboxed me on facebook with two heart eyes.

Me: Son was just trying to talk to me. That's crazy he a dog.

Talia: Lets milk him for his money.