Chapter Ten

Ann Marie P.O.V.

"Lucas do we go out?" I asked as we was in the locker room. "No. Why?" He asked hugging me. "Renee and Monique thinks im lying." I said. "Nah she not lying." He said smiling. "I'm getting sick." Tasha walked out the room. "She's mad." I rolled my eyes. "Ode but so what." Monique said. "Stop being a trouble maker." Lucas said. "Okay." I laughed and then we all went out the locker room to work. Tasha was ode mad that was the best part. We start doing our job. "I think I have to beat somebody ass." Tasha mumbled and I just chuckled. The day she come and try to fight me ima really whoop her ass real good. We continued working and then it was time to go.
After work I was very exhausted. I wanted to go home and sleep. "Yo ain't that's that opp nigga Lucas?!" Randy yelled out the window car. "Just go Lucas." I said after hugging him and he got in his car and drove off. "Damn Marie you fucking with the opps? You can't hang with us." Rex said. "I don't hang with y'all. I hang with Durk and he hangs with y'all." I rolled my eyes. "Damn Marie I didn't even say nothing I thought we was cool?" Lil Varney asked. "No beef but I'm just speaking facts." I shrugged. "So Durk, you cool with her being around that nigga Lucas?" Randy asked. And Durk just looked out the window ignoring the question. "What ya feel to realize is that Durk is my best friend. We grew up together. We not fucking or nothing, he's not my boss and he can't tell me who to hang out with. Real rap." I said. "So you won't stop talking to a person if Durk asked?" Rondo asked. "Yeah we talked about Lucas already." I said. "Yo bro. You bugging." Wuk said. "Just drop it y'all." Durk said and mumbled something else. That didn't matter because I'm still going to befriend Lucas. I don't have beef with him they do. He did nothing to them. Its all about their father's beef so no I do not feel bad oh well. "Later Durk call me." I got out the car and went in my house. Fuck all them. Lucas texted me.

Lucas: I felt like a punk.

Me: But it was a smart idea

Lucas: I'm far from scared of any of them. The only thing in between us is you. Honestly.

Me: I know 😢

Lucas: The face?

Me: Cause I don't wanna be in the middle of y'all honestly. That's my best friend and I would want ya to be able to be around each other on my birthday or something.

Lucas: I hear you but I'm not scared of them.

Me: But Durk my best friend.

Lucas: And what that mean? I'm not scared.

Me: Lol, you so crazy. What you doing?

Lucas: Helping Leilah with her homework.

Me: Awww.

Lucas: Yeah talk to you later because she saying I'm being rude. Lol

Me: Too cute

I put my phone down but Durk called me. "Hello?" I answered. "Don't care what nobody we say we already discussed it. Don't pay them no attention." He said. "Awww okay." I smiled and we hung up. Talia, Lora, Karma and Renee came to my house. "Yo can we go get our nails and feet done?" Karma asked. "Everywhere probably packed." I said, I really didn't want to go. "So let's go shopping or something. Its been a boring." Lora plopped on my bed. "I'm tired." I whined. "Oh only if Lucas or Durk want her to go somewhere with them she go." Talia said. "Don't start. I really didn't sleep last night and had to do a eight hour shift but since that's how y'all feel come on." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. "You don't have to go." Karma said. "Yeah okay but I'm going so let's go." I put my headphones in and walked out my house first. Here they come I start walking. "Yo we going to Apple Bees." Karma said taking one headphone out of my ear. I really had a attitude, that's because I'm tired. We got to Applebee's and it was packed. Boys was trying to talk to me and shit but I wasn't for it today. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I don't even care how no one feel. I sat down in the seat. "You can go home if you want Ann Marie." Talia said. "So ya can talk about me? Nah I'm fine." I rolled my eyes hard. "Marieeeeee." I hear Durk voice. What are they doing here? I thought to myself. "Sup." I said dry. "What's your problem?" He asked. "I'm tired." I said. "So why you here?" He asked. "Becauseeeeee. Just don't worry about it." I rolled my eyes. "You mad about the Lucas thing?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'll tell you later." I mumbled. "Okay." He got up and they left. I ordered a Cheese Burger and French fries and a Sprite. "Where Renee?" Lora asked me. "I don't know. Probably in her bed sleeping." I stated the obvious. Then Lucas called me. "Hello?" I answered annoyed. "What I do?" He asked. "Nothing I'm just tired as hell." I rolled my eyes. "So why you not going to sleep?" He asked. "Because I'm in Applebee's with my friends since they think I run for you and Durk." I rolled my eyes again. "Damnnnn that's loveeeee." He exaggerated his words. "I'll talk to you later because I don't feel like talking." And I hung up. "Ann Marie go the fuck home with that attitude because we was just playing!" Talia yelled. "I am going home and stop cursing at me like I'm your child before I holla at you." I packed my food up. "Stop y'all. Its not that deep! Come on y'all embarrassing each other." Karma yelled. I threw twenty dollars on the table and then left out the restaurant. I took a cab home.