Chapter 14

LUCAS P.O.V.

"Where Marie?" Leila asked. "She home." I said as I got undress from work. "I haven't seen her in a long time Lulus." She crossed her arms. "I know and Ima take you to the park to see her alright?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Listen I don't know who you think you are working and not doing nothing for the house." My aunt came in the room saying. "All I do is sleep here. I buy my own food, toiletries, clothes and everything else." I said not in the mood to argue with her. "Do you know how much money I was making off this room?" She asked, Leila was getting scared. "I don't care how much money you was making for this room. You told everybody at my mother funeral that you would take care of me and my sister. Like come on with the phony shit." I said. "Watch your mouth in my shit! You a rude bastard! And if you don't start giving up money starting next week you and your sister going to be out my house by next week." She said leaving out the room. "Do we have to leave?" Leila asked. "You want to?" I asked her. "Yes." She nodded her head. "Alright so Ima do all of our laundry and then we going to go to Meme house alright?" I asked. "Okay." She smiled. I took a quick shower and then I took Leila to the park. Me and Marie met up. "What's sup?" I hugged her. "Hi Lucas." She smiled. "Hi princess." Marie scooped down to her. "Hi I missed you." She said hugging Marie. "Aww I missed you too." Marie smiled. Leila ran off to the playground and we sat on the bench. "Wuss up with Lucas?" Marie asked. "Nothing I'm cooling. I think me and Leila about to move with my sister and brothers." I said. "Why? You so much closer at your aunt house." Marie said. "She bugging. She get money for us every month but since I work she want me to give her money every job check. I would've if one she wasn't getting money for us and two if I ate there and use their stuff , but I don't." I shrugged. "You right. When ya house going to be finished?" She asked. "I don't even know, I hope they still working on it." I said. "Me too. Ya need ya own house ya don't need the little dumb complications." She shook her head. "I know. But how you and Julian?" I asked. "I guess good, I don't like that he don't blow girls off. We can be eating somewhere and girls flirt with him he would smile back or something. I hate that shit." She said. "So tell him." I said. "I did. He said don't worry about it but I can't help but to worry about it." She said. "Right I don't know because he can be the type to not be rude." I explained to her. "I don't even know him that well to trust him though." Marie said. "So why you dating him?" I asked. "Because other than that I like him. He a sweetheart and shit." She said. "Oh okay that's fair enough." I smiled rubbing through my hair. "Marie who you in the park with?" Some nigga I'm guessing is her nigga came up to her. "With Lucas the boy I always tell you about." She got up and smiled hugging him. "What you doing over here?" She asked. "I was over at my cousin house." She said. Me and Perla was texting each other. "Come let me talk to you real quick." He said. And they walked away. I didn't give a fuck because I already knew what he was going to think. I think it's funny when a nigga scared a nigga can take his bitch. Like bye you clown ass nigga. Niggas be pussy. That shit makes me sick. "Lucas I see you and Leilah later." She rolled her eyes. "Why you leaving?" I asked as if I didn't already know. "I'll call you later." She said and then walked off and left with the nigga. Oh that's whack. If o was to see Perla here with some nigga I swear I would've never reacted in that type of way shape or form. I would've spoke to that nigga and then kept it pushing to where ever I was going. See she should've just fucked with me and she wouldn't be going through shit like that. Only thing would probably be me talking about my aunt. That can get annoying but other than that she would've never been stressing nothing. But she chose him so better than him than me.

After the park me and Leila went out to eat. "Lulus we leaving Aunty house?" Leilah asked. "You want to leave?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. "I want to go with mommy. I miss her sooooo much." Leilah stuffed more French fries in her mouth.

"I tell you when you miss her just talk to her Leilah. You can go in the room, close the door and talk to her out the window." I said feeling sorry for her. "But I don't want to get in trouble by aunty. She scary." Leilah said and I start laughing. "Don't be scared of her Lay Lay. I got you if somebody do something to you ima whoop they ass. Anybody make you cry Ina make them cry okay?" I asked and she shook her head. "I don't want you to get in trouble by the police." She said dead ass serious and I start laughing. "At least you know that's who would have to come do something to me if they make my little sister cry." I smiled and so did she. "Lulus what's your sister name?" Leilah asked. "Leilah." I smiled. "No the other one. Who be cooking for us." She said and I laughed. "Melasia. That's your sister too. And Julius and Hector our bigger brothers." I laughed. "Mines too?" She asked. "Yeah. You wanna go to they house today?" I asked and she nodded her head so I called Melasia.

"Hello?" She answered. "Leilah asked can she come and see y'all?" I asked. "What type of question is that?! You better bring her right now! I got y'all cab I was about to bake a cake and cupcakes so hurry up!" Melasia said so happy and I laughed. "Alright we on our way right now." I smiled and we hung up.  We hopped in a cab. "You going to play the game?" Leilah asked. "Yeah probably, why?" I asked. "No reason." She shook her head.

Getting to Melasia house she was standing outside waiting for us. She paid the cab and we got out. Leilah was mad happy seeing her, I'm happy she was able to break her shield.

Ann Marie P.O.V.  

"Julian you mad rude." I rolled my eyes as we spoke on the phone. "You was having a play date with another nigga. If that was me with another bitch you probably would've lost it." He said back and I chuckled. "I don't have trust issues my guy." I said. "You don't now but if you would've seen some shit like that with me you would have trust issues too so stop playing with me." He said with attitude. "Anyways I'll talk to you later I got something to do." And I hung up the phone on his annoying ass. Talia came right in the house after we hung up and she was pissed off. "What's wrong Talia?" I asked sitting up on my bed. "Noolen he's going to drive me crazy." She said texting on her phone. "Why what he do?" I asked. "He's mad over protective but feel like he can do whatever he want. Like bye nigga it don't rock like that." She plopped down on my bed. "So continue doing whatever you want. Fuck it." I shrugged. "I want too but I'm in love with his ass now and I don't want to lose him." She said really stressing. "Awwwww man. Something have to give because you won't be settling for less because you live this nigga. He better change or you going to have no other choice but to leave him." I said and she start laughing. "Heard my mother." She smiled. "I'm for real and I'm on the verge of leaving Julian." I shrugged. "Why?!!!! What he do? He look so innocent!" She spoke mad fast while looking up at me. "He don't trust me. No funny shit me and Lucas is mad close and yeah we work together but so we like to hang out after work and shit. This crazy ass nigga gonna come to the park and argue with me to leave because it looks like me and Lucas is in s relationship I was pissed off. Like Lucas go though enough shit to where he don't like to trust people. It's obvious he have some type of trust in me because he tells me a lot. I didn't like that Julian did that." I rolled my eyes. "I know what's the problem. You like Lucas but since he has a girlfriend you don't want to break them up. You turned Lucas down because at the time you was chilling but when he had a girlfriend you start getting jealous and shit." She smiled and I start laughing. "Bye Talia I'm ignoring you." We sat there laughing and talking more about everybody.