Chapter Eleven

Ann Marie P.O.V.  

"I don't feel like working today." I turned over in my bed. I really felt like calling out. But I can't because I want all my money. I dragged my self out the bed and hurried up and got ready because I was running a little late. I really don't want to date Lucas because I don't want to be in between him and Durk problems so I'll just befriend both of them.

Getting to work it was Renee, Lucas, Tasha and Stephanie there. "Hi Nae." I hugged her. "Wussup girl we was just talking about you." She said. "Why you you talking about me?" I asked Lucas before hugging him. "At least it was in a good way." He said. "Shut up." I put my stuff in the locker room and then we all had to go to work. "Renee you remember Perla?" Lucas asked and she nodded. "She back on the team. Ima try to really talk to her and be her nigga." Lucas said. "I thought you and Marie was...?" She looked my way with a confused looked. "No we are just friends." I said to clear it up. "Oh okay. But Perla was bae when she worked here." Renee smiled. "Alrightttttt just because he sweating her doesn't mean you can." I pointed at her. "Sorry." She smiled and I start laughing. "What's good babe." Will came up to Renee. "You can't be talking to me." She pushed his face. He start laughing. "What you do to my friend that got her acting like that to you?" I asked. "I swear its all her. She's crazy." Will laughed shaking his head. "What happened?" I mouthed to Renee and she shook her head. I won't pressure her into telling me because that's obviously not what she wants to do. So I went back to working.

After Will came into work, Renee was not herself. She had the nastiest attitude, but only with him. She just wasn't feeling no one else vibe. Some cute ass boy came in the store and I helped him. "Do you need help with anything?" I asked. "As a matter fact I do. Can I get these high top adidas?" He asked turning his attention to me. "What size?" I asked. "A size seven." He said. "I think we don't have a seven. Let me go check for you." I said taking the sneaker downstairs. Tasha was down there on the phone crying. I wanted to walk by and mind my business but I couldn't. "You alright?" I asked and she shook her head. "What's the matter?" I asked and she shook her head. "Something is obviously bothering you and I'm trying to help you you know." I said and she just continued to shale her head. So I went and looked for the pair of sneakers and they had them. I went back upstairs and called him over to the counter. "My sister going to be so happy." He said. "Aww its her birthday or something?" I asked. "Yeah something like that." He said. "Tell her happy birthday and the price is a hundred dollars." I said. "She told me they were way more than that." He passed me the hundred dollar bill. "What you doing working at a footlocker job and you that cute?" He asked. "I don't know." I smiled. "You suppose to be sitting there just collecting money." He smiled taking his bag. "Nah I rather work for mines." I said walking him to the door because it was time to close. "Oh really? Pretty girls with ambition. I love it. Can I get ya Facebook? Snapchat? Instagram? Or something?" He checked me out again. I put my Snapchat in his phone and sent him on his way. I locked the door and went down stairs to clock out. "Who was that fine ass nigga?" Stephanie asked. "I don't know." I shrugged. I clocked out and checked Tasha. She was all puffy eyed and shit. I really wanted to know but o just left it. I'm not getting into everyone business. I be wanting people to stay the hell out of my business so I won't pressure her either. "See y'all later." I waved to all of them and then left and went in Durk car. "Hey ugly fucks." I smiled. Nobody said nothing after that. "Ya rude." I said. "Yeah and you're the one insulting us." Lil Varney said. "Sorry. Hello people how was y'all day?" I asked. They all start answering. "Oh I understand. Ya not ugly." I smiled. "Wussup Marie?" Durk asked. "Hi best friend. Let me tell you about some real quick boy that came in my job." I smiled getting ready to tell my story. "Ima come to ya job and once I find him I'm beating him up." Bandz said. We all start laughing. "Stop." I said. "Nope." He said and I laughed shaking my head. "Anyways can you finish?" Wuk asked. "No. I don't want Bandz jelly." I looked back at him. "Exactly." He said. Durk dropped me off. "Call me best friend." Durk said. "I got you. Later y'all be safe." I said. "Say later y'all and then say later Bandz." Bandz said. "Later Bandz be safe." I smiled and he was hype. He so annoying. I walked in my house and went to my room because no one was there. Talia called me.

"I know this not who I think it is." I said being funny. "Stop Marie." Talia said. "Nah you been acting real funny since you and Noolen really start kicking it." I said. "Its not like that. Its that we don't trust each other so we stay around each other. Honestly." She said. "I don't care Talia. And you need not to be with him if you can't trust him." I said. "I'm on my way to your house because I got a lot of things to tell you." She said. "Okay." I said and we hung up. And I added that boy back on snap.

"Just getting in from work. Waiting for my phony best friend to come over." I smiled and posted the snap story. He wrote me right after.

JewelzHazel: Wussup Pretty ?

Marieee: Hey 😎

JewelzHazel: How was work ?

Marieee: Average 👌 Could've been better.

JewelzHazel: Lol I could've made it better if you wanted me to 😜

Marieee: Lol

We kept talking until Talia came. "Who got you smiling like that?" She plopped next to me. "Some cute ass boy that came to the store to get his sister some sneakers and I gave him my snap." I smiled. "What about Lucas?" She asked. "We were never on that type of time. Like we flirt a little but that's nothing. We talked about it and I told him I don't want no boyfriend right now." I said. "But you like him Marie." She said. "I used too. I don't no more. He regular now." I shrugged. "Yeah okay. Tell me what you think is right." She said as she sat down and I waited for her to finish.

LUCAS P.O.V.

"Come on Leilah its kind of nice outside you want to go to the park?" I asked. "Yes!" She was about to run from her work. "No finish doing your work." I said. "And then we can go?" She asked and I nodded. Its Saturday but I want her to have that out the way. And I'm trying to teach her to get stuff like that out the way first because that's more important. I sat at the table and helped her with her homework.

"Wussup Lucas?" Chris asked, that's Will little brother. "Wussup man?" I gave him a pound. "Where the thots?" He asked. "Big bro got em all." I pointed to Will and we start laughing. "Get outta here and look out for Leilah." Will said and they ran off. "Yo Renee is crazyyyy bro." Will laughed. "Why what happened? And wussup bro?" I gave Dillyn a pound. "Because she was mad I was talking to some girl name Lora. Like beat it." He smiled. "What yo ass talking about boy?" Dillyn asked him. "Some girl at the job tweaking." We laughed and here come Perla. I smirked a little. "Wussup Lucas?" She came and sat with us. "I was just about to tell you come and bring baby girl." I said. "She with her father." Perla smiled. "Oh okay. How your day going?" I asked. "Its actually going bad." She pouted a little. "You wanna talk about it?" I asked. "Yeah but just not now." She said. "OK cool." I said. "Yo bro you know where the weed?" Dillyn asked. Him and Perla never got along. "Nah he not out here yet." I said. "Ima go fuck with them real quick." He walked off. "Yo Perla call Renee and tell her come." Will laughed. "She said she with her best friend Marie." Perla said. "Oh damn tell both of them to pull up." Will shrugged. We start laughing. "That's why you can't get a girlfriend nigga." I laughed. "Who ya girl?" He asked. "Me, who else?" Perla sat on my lap. We never made it official but I guess now it is. "Excuse me." He said. "Still love Will." Perla hugged my neck. "Every girl do. Watch me bag baby girl over there." He start walking. We laughed at him. "Lucas what's your biggest fair?" She asked.

I CANT WRITE THIS AND MY OTHER BOOK ITS CONFUSING AS HELLLLL SO IMA TELL YA THIS, IMA DELETE THIS BOOK ANS FINISH MY DURK & DEJ BOOK. ITS ONE ON MY PAGE. AND THEN AFTER THAT ILL WRITE A BETTER LUCAS & ANN MARIE FAN FICTION. SORRY BUT I PROMISE ILL WRITE A NEW & BETTER ONE 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 THANKS FOR THE VOTES ❗❗❗❗💙💙💙💙💙💙❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤