n i n e

She wasn't the social kind just like dear Kyungsoo but somehow the growing interest inside her grew and she found courage to start-up a conversation. The first line of her words did come out more like a whisper rather than how the usual greetings go but it was loud enough for the lad to put his pen down and turn towards her.

"I was intrigued with what you're writing down there. And I'm sorry if this would make you uncomfortable but I happen to saw the title on cover of the book of yours. Why did you name it such?"

"It wasn't me who wrote the title in the cover. It was a friend of mine. It was her bright idea for me to have this journal to write down my thoughts. I've been kinda telling her I have this you could call interest in the subject "love". It does sound weird for a guy right? Sorry to creep you out."

"I find it rather dashing. If you don't mind, may I?"

"I have no secrets to hide, so feel free to read through."

"In all honesty, I do question myself with the question of love from time to time."

Giggles exchanged between the two and a friendship is certainly starting between the two. And having sharing common interest in this subject of love, the two were sure they'll get along pretty well.