Last Page of Affection

Loving himself, a thing that didn't cross his mind and something he thought to be far away from his grasps. He hummed to himself his favourite song as his feet lightly moved to the beat.

His gaze on the entrance of the cafe, awaiting the moment she'll arrive to tell her about what he felt. To share it with his partner in the subject of love.

Hours passed and his beverage had been drunk to the last drop, yet there wasn't any sight of her among the people that came in and out of the cafe. He sat at the table as the tables around him had seen different people and meals.

He waited until late in the evening and his friend began to question on why he had spent such long hours sitting in the same position and looking straight into the world outside.

"Just what in the world are you doing?" asked his friend, as he took a seat across from Kyungsoo and placed his own mug of coffee on the table.

"Waiting for my friend, I have something big to tell her," Kyungsoo replied without turning his head to look at his friend.

"Her?" he asked in an almost weirded out tone.

"Yeah, the girl who usually spends the weekend with me at this table. She's like my partner to talk about you know, the stuff I write in this journal," replied Kyungsoo and he tapped his fingers on his journal.

"What girl? God, what are you joking about Kyungsoo?" his friend laughed, which resulted in Kyungsoo snapping his head to stare at his friend's joyful laughing facial expression.

"You should really find yourself a girlfriend to talk about love, my friend. You're already too deep into that subject you're already hallucinating about a girl." Kyungsoo's eyes widen hearing what his friend had said.

"What do you mean hallucinating?"

Staring straight into his friend's eyes, he anxiously waited for an answer to bring light into the nonsense his friend spoke about.

"You've always at here alone, Kyungsoo. There wasn't anyone else accompanying you. If you said a girl would always have a talk with you, I would tease you about it. You're imagining things."

Kyungsoo was stunned to what he heard. The memories of the talks he had with her came rushing into his mind as he tried to remember it. He smiled at those memories.

Even if he did imagine things, at the least, the memories he made about those times created a warm loving sensation in his heart.

"I guess you're right, I should find myself a girlfriend instead of imagining it with this liking to write about love."

His statement made both Kyungsoo and his friend laugh as the evening sun shined through the glass windows of the cafe into the interior.

You might have just been someone I just imagined up but I loved our times together.

---------------------

And I finally got to the end of this book. Gosh, I can't explain how happy this book turned out and how I wrote about the different ways to think of love - well, Kyungsoo did most of the work. I just turn it as a book. Hahaha.

But honestly, this was something really nice to write despite being busy to have dragged this for so long (if it isn't something new for me smh) and lacking inspiration to have constant steady updates.

I'm thankful for the ones that stayed until the end of this journey and I hope you enjoyed this book! I honestly feel really happy to see some people still reading this despite taking so long to make updates.

I hope this had been a good read!

Love,
- Lily