t h i r t y

Spending the morning with a stroll around the park, the humid air around made Kyungsoo feel very refreshed. His slow walks admiring the surrounding made him rethink on a number of things.

Thoughts running through his mind, he remembered of the things that he had connected to love. The journal he held in his hand, he sheepishly smiled along as the contents of the book came flooding his mind.

Shaking his head, he brushed away the thoughts and headed to the cafe, knowing he'll meet her again. Eager to discuss with her the new entry he had written and wanted her to give her own thoughts to add to the journal.

Arriving at the cafe just a couple of minutes passed the opening hour, he placed his journal at the table he would always sit at everytime he came. Ordering his drink and waited for it to be crafted, before heading back to his seat.

The waiting game began and unsure of when she'll get there, he began to read random entries of the journal.

Rereading the thoughts he placed down in ink, the feeling of love slowly developed in his heart. In the sense that the feeling of love that had already been rooted deep inside, started to grow even more.

How he wrote about loving others, the surroundings that make you feel the emotion of love and just a burst of affection on the many things happening in life. Not forgetting the people that are part of what makes life, life.

But the aspect of love that he never knew he would achieve appeared and he felt surreal about it.

He loves himself and the choices he had made.