t w e n t y t w o

"Have you ever felt tired of trying to tell someone that you love them but not directly telling them that you like them?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I meant was, did you ever felt the want to give up from trying to make that person see how your actual feelings are for them?"

"I have. It just gets me when someone is being so oblivious when I've clearly said what I've felt about them. Well, it would count as unclear because I ended up telling that person it was just a joke. I could easily lie that those confessions weren't real and just made up. But who am I lying? Those emotions are the real deal."

"I guess we've faced the same problem then Kyungsoo."

"I guess so."

"I mean they're just oblivious. As if they're having eye problems."

"How is that so?"

"You know how short-sighted people don't clearly see the things from afar? Well, just like them, they're oblivious because they couldn't clearly see what's infront of them."

"But even if they can see it clearly up close, they still can't see it because they don't really care on the things they're sure will be there for them."

"When your feelings are indirently conveyed, they just think of it as a joke. But when you convey your feelings sincerely, they take it easy."

"They're just plain oblivious. What more is there to say."