t w e n t y f i v e

Flipping the pages of his journal as he skimmed through the entries he had written. On his face, plastered by a smile that shined with pure joy. To think that he had thought of most of these ideas and thoughts revolving around love was a bit surreal for him.

Like being realistic to himself, it's utterly rare to see a guy being devoted towards a subject to the extend he had taken. However, he didn't have even the slightest of regret. He felt like it was an opportunity to be able to invest his time towards an emotion that lives and breathes in everyone - love.

"I guess I have this intense love for love." He said and afterwards, letting out a chuckle as he realized how he sounded like an idiot being a bit too far beyond cloud nine just because of his moment of recalling the emotions he had written down.

"You do know that you're sitting in a coffee shop that's currently almost full with customers and you're smiling and laughing by yourself like a mad man." Her voice made his train of thoughts take a sudden brake.

A shook was the first response he gave. Rolling his eyes, he placed his journal back on the table and his hand went to the handle of the coffee cup.

"Well, you're here to be my companion so people don't really think me as some crazy man who might be reading something indecent in public."

She took her own cup of coffee and held it near to her mouth. Before taking a sip, she replied with a short reply.

"Whatever you say, lover boy."