t w e n t y t h r e e

Kyungsoo admired the moonlight that shyly entered the room by seeping through the opening between the two thick dark curtains. He only smiled before walking to his study table. Scrambling through the stuff that had piled up on the table, he found his journal.

Walking towards the balcony as he drew open the curtains and slide the door open, he placed the journal on the table. Pulling the chair so he can sit at a comfortable distance from the table, he made sure he was comfy.

Just how long does one take to move on? Moving on from the memories that's embedded deep in ones thought. It's never easy for one to easily pick out those memories out and remove them permanently from the mind.

The memories are bounded to strong emotions; making it hard for the heart to let go. It will never be as easy as pulling out weeds from a beautiful flower garden because memories don't have weak roots.

Memories are more like trees. Giant magnificent trees with strong roots that attach to the ground. Even if a lightning from a storm were to strike the tree, the roots will still remain; even if it's cut down.

So no matter how hard a tragedy has happened, or how bad the incident forces one to let go of the related memories, some memories still bind deep in ones heart.

Memories aren't facts that you just store in your mind. They're a part of your emotions; creating the person that you are. Because humans live on emotions; we'll end up doing things with the sense from the heart.

And love is the strongest emotion, thus making the most unforgettable memories.

Having admiring how the moonlight shown on the world, making him see things in a different light, he began feeling sleepy. Smiling at his writing, he took his journal and headed inside. Closing the door, he purposely left an opening between the curtains for the moonlight to still shine.