t w e n t y f o u r

It was still too early to head out but that was what he did anyways. The chilled fresh air that only a misty morning could offer did give him some chills but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

The earliness wasn't really that early seeing how the shops have already started their business. He didn't hesitate to come inside the coffee shop. To his surprise as soon as he entered the shop, the girl had already found herself a seat at a corner of the shop.

"Don't you think you're awfully early to get something warm?" He said making her snap from her long thoughts and turn to Kyungsoo, who already took a seat at her table.

"Says you. You're early too. We're basically the only ones here."

"Touche. What were you thinking about so seriously that you didn't even order a drink yet."

"Just reminded of how a friend of mine. He was always questioning himself whether he wanted to tell his crush about his feelings or not. But in the end he just suppressed his feelings."

"Why so?"

"He's scared of being rejected again. He's been rejected countless times. I can't blame him for developing that sense of fear."

"My friend was a different story. He would keep his confessions to himself or write it somewhere or try to do things so he could hide his emotions. He was scared and wasn't sure if the feeling would be mutual or it's just another one-sided love."

"I guess sometimes when we love someone, it's best kept as a secret."