t w e n t y s i x

"Have you ever thought of loving someone with all your heart, but yet again that person doesn't even know you're even living in the same planet as you?" she asked making Kyungsoo look up to her and took his time to let his mind process what she just said.

Seeing how he was putting his brain cells to work, she hummed to herself before snapping her fingers a few times.

"Like how some fans just love the artists they support so much. I hope that helps you understand what I just questioned."

As if a bubble of silent covered the two of them, they fell into their own sea of thoughts. Kyungsoo trying hard to figure if he would have the right answer to her question. While she made the thought run around to every crook of her brain, hoping it might bump into the answer.

"That question made me think a lot that I figure it will not have an exact answer. It's somehow you're suck in the same circle, walking around seeing the same thing over and over again." He answered, after being quiet.

"I think I get what you're saying. Like how you would express your love with all the eagerness you have in your heart alongside the hopes that it would be noticed. And the next moment you just push it away, believing that it's best to be that person to only see from afar."

"But when you got back a boost of confidence, you're back to being enthusiastic." He continued before she could say it herself. The inaudible giggle she had was a sure respond that he was spot on with his words.

"It's hard to think that in a sea of people, where faces are such a blur, voices being swallowed by others, there we sit beaming with the love we could possibly give but..." she paused, taking a deep breath and looking out to see that the earth is being showered with light cooling rain.

"But it would be a miracle to have our feelings conveyed the way we wanted." Finishing her sentence, a sigh left her mouth.

"In the end, the heart can still take it in. Which I believe, shows how powerful love is." His reply making them both smile.