t w e n t y s e v e n

The evening was tranquil, the wind giving a cooling comfort, opposite from the midday heat, and the leaves swaying to the song of the breeze.

Kyungsoo sat at his favourite bench. It wasn't the one that's placed to overlook the park from a higher point of view. It snuggled to the ground where you can be a part of the lives of people.

Some would say being caught up in the hectic, tiring way of life is a push to their limits. For him, it gave him an opportunity to feel something different. The idea of being a part of something bigger than the small shell he's in, he felt surreal about it at times.

I saw the people who came here last week, and the week before, and the week before that. Well, I meant I got to meet with the people who has their routine of coming here again every week I'm here.

Not knowing their stories do make my judgement about them differ from the actual truth, but to think that I'm in the story of their life, it feels comforting.

Strangers, but giving such love.

How to explain the feeling of it? I'm still finding the right words and the way to put it onto speech. Most times I feel like I've figured it out, but it always stop at the tip of my tongue.

Imagine only knowing someone by their looks and just seeing them now and then, exchanging smiles and very small talks, barely having knowledge of even the simplest of information about themselves. But spreading love, showering affection, making each other feel wanted.

Making others feel needed. Loving a stranger to give them the sense of belonging.

To think about the world we live in today, selfness being a trait seeing in many, selflessness shown by strangers seems to be a greater form of love.

"I see you're busy writing again."

A voice greeted him, short after he finished his writing.

"Just the usual. Nice to see you again."