s e v e n t e e n

The weekend came and his friends decided to get together and head to the beach. Seeing how they haven't spend much time together, he didn't think twice to tag alone.

Plus, Kyungsoo told himself that it's been awhile since he last went to the beach.

It wasn't that late in the evening but it was just the right timing to get the perfect mix of heat from the sand and the soft calming breeze of the sea.

Unlike the others, Kyungsoo just sat on the sand and admired the vast looking ocean. The view being stretched to who knows how far. Taking out his notebook, he flipped the pages until he arrived at a blank one.

Love can be defined as the ocean. Providing both calmness and the sense of fear.

Because people see it in different ways, some love to sail the ocean and take in the feeling of freedom. Yet for others, they're scared because it's a never-ending sight on the possibly the same shade of blue.

It's the same with love, it lets us feel happy because love is a thing we should spread around. Love gives you a sense that you can feel free to do what you like.

But love can also become a fear. The fear that doing what you love would end up in being kicked away, being judged. Thus making you scared of doing what you want.

"Hey Kyungsoo, you done writing? Come join in the fun!" A voice called him out of his concentration.

Closing the notebook and placing it neatly on his backpack, he smiled before heading to his friends.