Chapter 13: The Smut

Hey, disclaimer; I'm a piece of shit so there will be a lot of teasing and nicknames.

Also I'm so shit at smuts this took me nearly a week because I purposely procrastinated and I just realised my whole story has over 220 views so that's amazing but also sorry.

Read at your own risk I guess :/

✖️

It all happened so suddenly. I was breathless in no time, I had my thoughts drowned in what else would happen and how I wanted everything to happen. Yet at the same moment I wanted to slow down and take it all in. One of his hands was placed on my waist as the other held tight onto my jaw and rested on the side of my neck.

He moved his lips lazily as he tried to grasp air every few seconds, already wanting to speed things up. As we were making out, I slightly smiled, thought of everything at one moment and let it disappear in another.

We continued. By this point he was starting to bite my bottom lip and drag it before letting it fall back into place, something that I found to turn me on more than I thought it might.

'Shit,' he whispered under his breath, breaking the sloppy kisses. He grabbed my face with both his hands and gave me my last three kisses before muttering, 'I'm taking you upstairs, babygirl.'

At the nickname I thought I'd melt, I found it turning me on even more than lip biting.

He placed his hands on the back of my thighs and instructed me to jump. After he caught me and turned around to head upstairs I swooped my hands behind his neck lazily and continued to kiss him. I tried to not distract him too much as I was scared we'd fall on top of each other.

We reached his bedroom door and, with difficulty, he managed to finally turn the doorknob and let ourselves in. when we did enter, the first he did was throw me against the bed, and it wasn't the softest throw either. I let out a soft giggle and even though his attention was on something else he looked my way and gently smiled before biting his lip.

'In the, what? 5 or 6 months I've known you, I always wanted to throw you on my bed.' He admitted. I looked upon the ceiling and smirked to myself.

'I always wanted you to throw me on your bed.' I repeated with a devilish manner. Moments later he was on top of me again, his lower body between my legs and his upper body being held up by his elbows, rough kisses shared between the two of us.

His lips quickly changed position and were finding a spot on my neck, his hands travelling down my body and my curves until they rested on my thighs, under the end of my skirt. As his lips started biting gently on the spot his finger began teasing me, painfully slowly travelling up my thighs. I let out a soft groan, a sign that I wanted him to speed up.

'So impatient.' He muttered as he broke free from my neck, only to jolt back and find another spot for a hickey.

His palms found their way onto my waist, moving the opposite direction of where I wanted them and instead rested on my outer thighs. I had to say something.

'Fucking hurry up.' He broke out into a small and effortless chuckle, his hands deciding they're going to squeeze my butt harshly, resulting in a moan that seemed a little too loud for such a small bit of affection.

He swore under his breath and recovered his lips to mine, giving up the teasing and swooping his hands straight to the top of my panties where he fiddled his fingers with the band. I got really annoyed, he was such a fucking tease and he knew I wanted this badly, so in return I thought I'd tease him a little too.

My hand went from the side of his neck down his body very quickly and swooped over his hard-on. He took in a huge gasp of air as I pressed against it and looked me in the eyes with his wide. I smirked and bit my lip, 'I can tease too, you know.' I reminded him.