Continuing . . .

As per multiple requests from many people on both private and public occasions I have been asked to continue this story. This is, admittedly, a bit exciting for me as this was my first ever story on Wattpad and I'm glad to see it's achieved another thousand and a half reads since my last update.

Due to this, I obviously have begun planning and scheduling times for me to write, edit and upload. What happens next is up to you guys, I have seen so many people adding this story to their reading lists to read or be notified when an update is available, and people commenting with compliments and requests to continue so, I think this part should be up to you.

I'm also not sure as to when the first chapter since the break will come up so it might be in 2017 I'm not quite sure yet.

Would you rather me continue this story on my own completely, follow my own mindset and give me the power to make anything happen with weird twists and turns, [1]

OORRRRRR.... Would you rather vote or comment on what should happen next in the chapters so it could be lead by the readers more so than the author.  [2]

Or, option number 3, would you prefer for me to scrap this book and write another one based around the same idea yet written with more care and precision, and carry on that story further than I have lead this one. [3]

Also, hi, suggest other themes and character for other stories cause I have three planned and I'm so excited to show you them :}

Once again, I am incredibly thankful and I rejoice in the fact that THOUSANDS of people enjoy the writing of someone who is still in school. I have recently gotten a new twitter and Tumblr to pair up with Wattpad so these will be now left at the bottom of every chapter as well as a possible authors note.

Thank you boooiiiiii

(Also should I speak like an actual human being cause it's tiring to be all professional and shit all the damn time lol)

Twitter: colehoes
Tumblr: love-Nalia