Chapter 14: 6 Months So Far

It's been a while. Can't be specific, but what I can be sure of is the fact that I officially messaged him on the 23rd August. Today is somewhere in June, I lost count. But my mind has been racing with ideas on what exactly to do when august comes around. I know it's a long time away, but I don't exactly know what I will do and i feel I need a lot of time to think.

I know, I know; something may happen in them two months (I pray to god we'll be still together) but I want to be prepared. I'm ready for the ups and downs, I can do this, we can do this.

I stayed over the night, but my mum thought I was at Alice's house. I stood in my black underwear and my flannel covering up my ass, which was buttoned up about ¾ of the way. I was, as per usual, the first to wake up. So without the need to wake him up too I travelled my way down the stairs and decided to turn on the radio the slightest and make very little dance moves while making scrambled eggs.
Me and Michael had a wild night the night before, definitely had fun and enjoyed ourselves. He did, however, make me keep quiet as he didn't bother taking the bedroom downstairs, yet instead the one next to the innocent, sleeping joe.

It was amazing nonetheless, felt good in all the right places. I realised since the first time I've slept with him everything went well, we were more open to each other and decided that since that day we were dating, so we kissed and held hands, but never told joe.

I jumped a little when I felt two large hands hug me from behind, his head soon burying itself into my neck and smelling my scent. He came closer to me, lingered his fingers around my waist and the loose buttons that kept me covered. He hummed into my skin, 'raspberries.'

'What?' I've known he isn't the smartest when he wakes up but what the hell is he on about now?

'You smell like them. And other fruit.' He said, and I shook my head and smiled at the food that laid in front of me. I kept stirring the eggs on the pan as his fingers crept at the button of my shirt.

'Why is this even done up?' he asked gently as he placed soft kisses on the top of my shoulder, unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom.

One button...

'So my boobs are hidden under my shirt?' I said, stating the obvious. I turned my head to the right to see a smirk on his face, and since his face wasn't so far away from mine, I kissed his cheek.

Two buttons... three buttons...

'They don't need to be.'

Four buttons...

'They do.'

Five...

'They don't, princess.'

Six buttons... seven...

And then my chest and stomach were bare to the cold air, as the material parted its ways and left me out in the open. He lazily took the pan from my hand and slid it across so it would stop heating and turned the stove off, then he proceeded to drag my shirt in order to turn me around.

When my body turned, his nose gently booped mine, resulting in a burst of giggles, my eyes bright from the sunshine hitting the glass window and into my colourful eyes, making his stare last. His smile faded into a smirk, a cute one, and soon he bit his lip. He stared to what felt like my entire existence, the green and blue eyes of his staring into me, his plump, pink lips slightly creased by his teeth.

My hand went up to brush his cheek gently,  my fingers barely touching his soft and smooth skin and soon his teeth pulled away from his bottom lip, and his hands went tighter around my waist, I kissed him.

Even though we've been doing this for over a while, kissing, I mean, I still get a feeling in my stomach. I feel something between butterflies and satisfaction. I've always wanted this, and even though I had this for a while now, I'm still overwhelmed I have it finally.