Chapter one

A lot has happened since the rebels battled in the sand storm.

There was a battle in a sith temple between Maul, Vader, 3 inquisitors and our three Jedi rebel friends.

Being a Grey Jedi Ahsoka fought off Vader , and was ready to kill him when she realised that Anikin was hiding behind the Sith Lord helmet

We learn Maul is like a Grey sith but is still as evil as ever. He uses Ezra to get to the top of the temple to retrieve a device a lot like the one he stole from Kanan.

We learn of a temporary truce before this battle between zeb and Kallus.

We learn of the brutality of Sabines people on concordawn when Hera is severely injured.

A lot has happened and it hasn't been easy, but no one said it was going to be easy.

The rebels were headed towards the base they had created on a dusty spider like creatures nest.

"Base to ghost we will descend in Oh TwoHundred Hours." Ahsoka said clearly through the com.

"Roger that Ghost. Over and out." Came a reply.

She steered the ship towards a hyperspace route. And nodded at Hera before she asked to leave.

Hera stood up and made her way to kanan's room. As she walked down the hall she passed the fuming smell of paint which was Sabines room coughing like a lunatic . As she walked by Zebs room she heard snoring  "as usual" she spoke quietly under her breath.

She came to Kanan's door and knocked softly. " Hey it's me." At that moment she heard a large crash and a groan.

It came from the end of the hall and found herself running towards it. "Sorry Ezra  " said Kanan's  voice from the balcony. Another groan came from the floor below "I'm ok..... Ouch .... Just bruised...... EVERYWHERE!

"PHEW ! I thought it was Kanan that fell " said Hera not realising she was holding her breath.

"Hera...." said Kanan walking to find Ezra.

"......I may not be able to see but I can sense things so stop worry.....woooooh!" Said Kanan falling of the balcony.

"Get off you are squashing me!" Came Ezras muffled voice from beneath Kanan.

"See Hera.... ow.... I'm perfectly fine" he replied cheekily. Hera rolled her eyes at him while she went to help the two clowns up.

Meanwhile in the cockpit:

"Fulcrum to Ghost , we are sending your newest mission through please take this in secrecy and report back to base for further instructions " a voice came through Ahsoka's speaker.

Information came through on a screen.
"Track...Maul!!!!" She said becoming alarmed.

"Ghost to Fulcrum! We will report back as soon as possible. Over and out."

----------------------------------------------

Vader:Any words on the whereabouts?

Kallus: I'm afraid we have not... As of yet been able to track the rebels fleet of any kind.

Vader: Not the rebels Kallus! I want you to find Maul!

Kallus:Yes of course sir.

He spoke nervously while speed walking out. Still unsure of why he stays on this cursed ship with no friends. Maybe over thinking going with Zeb isn't such a bad idea......maybe........

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry it's been a while!
So a few things, yes this is a follow up of season two but I refuse! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE AHSOKA IS DEAD!
So I'm my story, she's not 😊
AHHH I can't believe we have lived through 2 seasons already it's like a milestone!!!!!!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter coz the next on is coming soon! In the mean time check out this book for new book ideas!

"Reviews book" by 1916to2016Ireland

Ok guys ! May the force be with you!
M.M🎭