Chapter 16 (sorry for long wait!)

-------------------Ezra -----------------Ezra's heart was racing as he sprinted through fields , tears streaming down his face. He wanted everything to just stop and go back to the way it was when he and Kanan were training and having a good time almost like....father and son. This made him even more upset however his spirit lifted as soon as he reached the city." Now to find resources ..." He sighed as he began a long winding journey.

-------Derekantrose-&-Malthrese-------
Malthrese looked longingly at Derek. He was in much pain and the fact they were still on this dirty planet didn't help. She would have asked those rebels for help but Her and Derek didn't ask for help, they were fighters.

"I shall be back soon my love I must retrieve food" Whispered Mal to Derek.

"I feel as if I am well enough to go with you, I just need help to stand" he whispered back gripping his leg. She shook her head and gave a sad smile.

"I will be back soon my love" She said pulling her hood up and almost floating out the door. She ran through the first streets as fast as she could scanning the area for food she might steal, suddenly she saw a familiar empirical face and decided to follow him.

------------------Kallus--------------------

He layed low under the shadows sneaking past ex fellow emperials. With a phew close calls he decided to make his way into the crowds in hope he wouldn't be spotted but he saw a familiar rebel face and knew he could help his escape.

"Hmm.." He mumbled wondering where the young boy was going on his own. He decided to follow him.

-------------------Maul--------------------

"Ahahaha....my eyes on a pair of eyes on a pair of eyes on Ezra!!! Soon I will have him again!"

----------------------Ezra------------------
Ezra felt eyes on him he walked faster through streets but he still knew he was being followed. He stopped and looked around to see if he could lure his stalker into a back street. He saw an alley and walked at a steady pace to make sure he was following. As soon as Ezra turned the corner he flattened his back against the wall. He found a metal pipe and held it up high , ready to attack his mysterious follower.

--------------------Kallus------------------

He watched Ezra for a while and started to follow him. But soon started to act strange. Maybe he knows I'm following? He thought. But he continued anyway. Soon he watched Ezra turn a corner into an alleyway he kept his distance and crept into the dark alley.

-----------------Malthrese----------------
Mal knew Kallus was up to something so she kept her distance. She crept around corners and ducked behind obstacles just as Derek had thought her. Soon her thoughts wander to her lover. "I must go back to him" she whispered to herself but that's when she saw Kallus follow Ezra into a dark alleyway. She began to be follow when she heard a loud clank as if someone had been hit over the head. Ezra! She thought as she raced towards the alley.

Just as she turned the corner she found something heavy just in case. Holding her weapon up high she spotted Kallus on the ground moaning and Ezra holding a pipe. "Mal?". "Ezra!" They blurted each other's names in shock.

"What are you doing here!?!?" Asked Malthrese getting alarmed. "I...uh it's a long story.... Where's Derek? " he asked. She saw sadness in him but chose not to pry.

"He's at our hide out resting " she smiled and her thoughts of him were interrupted with a groan from the ground. "And what's your story!" Ezra threatened waving his weapon at Kallus.

"Please don't! I was only following you to find Zeb" Kallus backed up frightened. Ezra and Mal were confused so Kallus explained the story of the asteroid and how he and Zeb were stranded together.

"So let me get this straight , you and Zeb were stranded and after some heart to heart he invited you to join the rebellion?" Question Ezra. Nodding frantically Kallus added "he gave me hope that this wretched and corrupted empire can be brought down!"

Mal saw his sincerity and pulled Ezra aside. " I believe him" said Mal without a doubt. Ezra shook his head in agreement. "Okay Kallus you can come with us but if we have and emperials on our tails then you're dead!" Malthrese growled.

"They'll be looking for me we must hide!" He warned. So the made their way back to the hide out.

------------------Maul------------------
"Silly children! I have already found you! And now so has my brother!!! But don't worry I have left you a nice surprise.... Ha ha ha!!!!"

................................A/N.........................
Sorry that took way too long guys! I have had no spear to what so ever! But I'll try my best from now on 😘
Don't forget to vote, comment & share!

M.M out 🎭