Chapter 18

Long time no see, sorry about that ..... I guess I'm just losing interest but I'm trying ... sorry one last time! I will try my best not to be late 😅

The caves held a coldness that was so sharp it could cut right through a batted breath. Droplets of water rung through arches and tunnels as the teams ready ears took in everything.

Ezra lead the way creeping slowly taking long strides with an in ignited lightsaber in his hands. The others stayed close behind him and swept their surroundings, peering into the darkness , the only light was coming from and entrance that was quite far behind them.

"Someone's coming..." came a voice from the darkness but before the team could process what they heard they saw something drop from the ceiling. The sound of a saber ignited and was held to Ezra'a throat.

"Don't move.... wait ... what?" Said the surprised owner of the saber.

Behind the voice a blaster powered up and was quickly shut down and the lightsaber was lowered.

"Kanan?!?!" Shouted Ezra shocked and surprised.

"Ezra I'm so...." just before Kanan could apologise Ezra rushed into his masters arms.

"Kanan you ... remember.... I couldn't face you not remembering me" whispered Ezra between sobs of joy.

"Ezra I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Kanan replied grasping his padawan.

At that moment the rest of the rebels all except Ashoka hugged and crowded Ezra with tears in their eyes.

" Ezra Bridget don't ever do anything like that again!" Sabine smiled kissing him. The smiles of Derek, Malthrese, Ashoka and Kallus surrounded the happy rebel family.

The light of Kanan's saber lit up the area where they were standing when Zeb noticed Kallus.

"Agent Kallus?" Zeb said looking upon the ex-emperial-agent with a coldness that made everyone stop in their tracks.

Ezra was about to cut in and defend Kallus when Zeb spoke again.

"Good to have you here on our side this time." Zeb smiled holding out a hand. Kallus gladly took it and everyone smiled warmly at the scene.

"Wait.... why are you guys here? Maul left us. Note saying you were in trouble." Said Ezra to the ghost crew.

"What? No I had a vision that you were in trouble here " replied Kanan suspiciously.

At that moment everyone turned back to Kallus when they heard him being chocked. And something was mysteriously being carved into the wall.

                     T    R   A  I   T   O  R

Kallus was released and helped to his feet by Zeb.

"We don't have much time " said Kallus gasping for air.

"Why's that?" Asked Malthrese.

"Because they're here... replied ahsoka staring off into the dark caves. "And not just the two of them of them ......there's a whole army..."

----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys a friend off mine died so I've been kinda depressed.... I won't do the competition anymore just coz I want to finish it myself , it's important for me.
Sorry again.
M.M

Please don't forget to

Vote.         Comment.        Share.  
⭐️.                   💬.                    ⬆️