Chapter 10

A groan to her left made Hera realise her mistake.

"Get them back to the ghost!" She said shocked at what she was seeing.

" did we kill someone with the ghost!!!!" Roared Zeb

" no he's still alive and so is Kanan! But we need to hurry!" Yelled Sabine.

Zeb slung the two bodies over his shoulder and made his way back to the ghost where Ahsoka had prepared the med bay for Kanan. Sabine ran ahead of him to tell Ahsoka to set up another bed.

"Bring him back or I shoot!" Growled the cloak at Hera. "Ezra take care of this" said Hera with anger in her eyes running back to the ship. The cloacked person pulled down her hood. "Please! Give him back to me" she cried with water filling her eyes..

----------------------------------------------

Ahsoka picked up a needle half filled with adrenaline. Carefully she picked a place on his arm not covered in tattoos or wounds and pierced the cloaked mans skin.

Suddenly screams from outside the door that sounded like Ezra and a female she didn't recognise frightened her forcing the liquid into his arm.

Ezra ran in out of breath closely followed by a purple haired girl wearing a matching cloak  to her mystery guest.

"Don't give him anything" she panted.

"I just injected him with adrenalin and he's.....where did he go?" Ashoka said looking around with widened eyes.

The girl ran to the widow and saw the moons were now high in the sky. "Lock down the ship!" She whispered.

----------------------------------------------

Another new chapter! What?????
Yes I love you all that much that I made you another chapter! And I'm loving this story line with my O/Cs so expect another update real real soon :-)
M.M out!!