Chapter five

The phantom had successfully been started but the risk of it over heating was great.

"Sabine put in the hyperspace co-ordinates , we are going to the Hoth system"

The phantom was locked in position. Hera started the engines and jets ignited at the back of the little ship. It's slowly but surely heaved the entire ship out of the Mustafar system.

"I believe we have lift off!" Cried Hera with joy.

----------------------------------------------

As the ship got further and further from Mustafar Kanan and Ahsoka were slowly lifted of their trance.

(If you don't get it it's like why you get further and further away from your wifi and your phone won't do ANYTHING!)

Kanan stood still turning completely white. Where as Ahsoka looked around wondering how she got there.

The door swished open as Zeb, Hera and Sabine flooded into the room.

"Zeb.....where am I .....what happened?" Ahsoka spoke softly. She wobbled slightly holding her head so Zeb walked her to the sofa to sit down.

"You and Kanan became.....possessed? By Vader and maul and you ......." He replied trailing off. Ahsoka put her arms around Zeb who flinched. She took away her arms seeing cuts all over him.

"Oh Zeb what happened.....did I do this!" She gasped with fear and anger in her eyes.

Not wanting to worry her , he told her that he got caught in the cross fire of her and Kanan. "Let's get you to the med-bay" she smiled sadly at him,helping out of the room.

"Kanan are you alright" Hera said creeping towards his ghostly coloured face. He shook his head as if shaking off a chill. "Yeah I'm fine" he said looking towards her. "Uh...where's Ezra?"

"He was protecting you two from each other...." Gasped Sabine starting to get worried. She spun around scanning the room but couldn't see him.

She ran towards the door of the cockpit and stopped suddenly when it opened.

" Hera quickly help! It's really bad! Hera help!!!!" She said running in. Closely followed by Hera and Kanan.

___________________________

No one,not even MY appreciate ruins my fun!

I will never be your apprentice!

Then you must die!

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Ok I'm sorry that took so long! I've been busy working on another book ! So sorry ! Anywho , what do you think will happen next?

Don't forget to vote, comment add to your reading list and share!!!!! Thanks!
M.M