Chapter 11

Kanan coughed and heard that so money needed to lock down the ship. Quickly sitting up he gave orders to Hera to do so. And she did.

"Who are you two what's going on?" Kanan groaned while sitting up. He asked the purple haired girl with a thin body and bright green eyes. The rest of the crew flooded into the room to hear what happened.

"My name is Malthreese and who you just saw was Derekantros. You can call us Derek and Mal for short. We come from here , in Hoth and we were trying to run away together but your ship has stopped us." She said looking around nervously.

"What were you trying to run from?" Questioned Sabine in aw.

"The cock fights...." She replied.

"What are cock fights? Asked Ezra. He saw Kanan give him a weird look but he tried to ignore it.

"The illegal cock fights are where young boy slaves are forced into fighting each other for others amusements...."Kanan said trailing off.

"Yes.... Derek was under contract after his brother died in one .... His family has been enslaved for generations under the Luam family. They have made lots of money from Derek and his brother as they are the best fighters ....almost too good."  Mal said beginning to get uncomfortable.

"Hold on a second! What do you mean too good!" Zeb said inching towards the edge of his seat.

"You must realise Derek has unearthly powers and he uses all of his strength during a fight not to kill his opponent,that is what happened to his brother." She continued

"What! What happened to his brother?!?!" Prompted Hera

Mal hung her head low and continued.
"At one of the fights Mr. Liam the boys owner decided if he set up the two champions against each other then he would make a beautiful profit which, he did. But to make sure the fight was as savage and as memorable as possible he drugged Derek. And he was so savaged and out of his mind that he killed his own twin brother."

"You said he was drugged....with what?" Asked Ahsoka beginning to become fidgety.

" He was drugged with adrenalin and pure rage. Mr Luam may look like a frail old man but he new that he could easily enrage Derek And his powers.

"What are these powers you speak of ?" Asked Kanan.

"He is called a moonlight warrior. His reflexes, senses and battle senses are all heightened. Especially on moonlit nights ...... And now especially because tonight the moonlight covers the planet. I need not remind you he is also drugged....and loose on this ship" She warned.

----------------------------------------------
This is so so so so so so exciting!!!! Oh goodness I may pass out! Any questions on the characters ask in the comments! Happy wattpadding !!!

Competition time!!!
I would like anyone interested to find or draw my two O/Cs! You can find them on the Internet or just be your creative self contact me over private messages and I'll give you my email!!!!!

Thanks again!
M.M🎭