Chapter 20

A/n: Guys, I have a beautiful friend who finished this book! This friend is starloverrebel and I want to thank her for being so inspirational!!!! This chapter is 100% credited to her and I hope you'll go follow her right now to look at her outstanding work!
starloverrebel starloverrebel starloverrebel starloverrebel starloverrebel !!!!!!!!  Go follow her!!!
And now for the final chapter!

The rebels watched in awe as the epic battle started. Both opponents evenly matched to each other. Each attack of one was blocked by the other, no matter how powerful the blow was. It almost looked like one of the training exercise Kanan did with Ezra, but of course this battle was much more powerful and skilled...
and to the dead.
Not only the rebels but also the white armed soldiers stood there in awn. Even if you couldn't see their faces, their postures clearly were like they were taken aback by the sudden battle of power.
A shot was fired as one of those fighters fell on the ground with a blaster mark right on the spot of his heart. "I don't believe me saying this but", the voice of Kanan interrupted the sound of lightsabers clashing. "I think we should help Maul."
"What!?" Immediately sounded the protests. "You're kidding right?" worriedly said Derek. He turned towards Ezra who was still watching the Sith Lord and kind of Grey-Sith fighting with each other, wondering if one day he would be equally skilled as the two of them.
"He is kidding right? Please tell me he is!" Sabine also started to fire as she answered Derek.  "Nop, he isn't and the worst part is that I will have to agree with him." Hera and Zeb joined the girl. "It is our best change. Just see it as eliminating one enemy at a time."
The empire's troops now also got out of their shock after their first companion had fallen. The rebels found hiding at one side of the cave after some fallen down rocks as they hided at the other side. Some of them attempting to go towards the rebels hiding spot, but almost immediately shot down by the skilled firing of the Ghost crew.
"Derek just don't see it as helping Maul or Luam, how he is called." Mell shook her head. "You will get your change to kill him but first we have to take the troops down." Derek bitten his lip and let out a frustrated cry. "Okay!" So just like his lover he started firing at the troops.
Kanan suddenly looked around as he finally seems to notice Ezra wasn't with them behind their shelter. "Ezra!" he called out the name of his padawan as he saw him standing in front of the battling force-users with his hands against his ears, not understanding why the young boy was in pain.

----
It has started as a whisper which quickly became multiple ones, but now he heard their voices screaming in his head. Ezra fell to his knees as they continued screaming at him.
Kill the traitor!
Help me apprentice!
He blinded your master and betrayed you!
Kill Vader and you kill the second most powerful being of the Empire!
Don't you want your revenge?!
You will be an hero! Kill him!
Kill him!
Kill him!
Kill him!
Kill him!
The boy fell to his knees and he screamed. "Shut up!"
Kill him!
Kill him!
Neither one of the man was planning on shutting up and losing the battle inside the boy's mind because they know if he helped the other one, the odds won't be any longer equally.
Vader had enough of it as he surprised the red Zabrak by force pushing him backwards after he did a swing of his blade to his left. This caused that the Zabrak lost his concentration and the grip on the boys mind.
Kill him!
The boy stopped screaming as he looked up with eyes full of anger. Under his black mask, the Sith Lord grinned as the boy took out his saber. Maul on the other hand who had recovered from the surprise, knew well enough what that meant for him and stumbled backwards. "My apprentice", you could hear a little bit of fear in his voice as the boy stood next to the Empire's most feared man. Both of them charged the male at the same time. Darth Vader fully controlling every move the boy made and so outmatching his enemy.