Just another low-life Chambers kid: Chris imagine

You were sitting in class writing down notes as your teacher talked. All of a sudden your teacher started yelling at someone "You little good for nothing brat! How dare you request to join my class then come in late. I don't even know why they let you in the college courses in the first place it's not like you'll make it anywhere in life" your heart sunk as you saw who he was yelling at. Your boyfriend Chris stood there and listened to your teacher yell at him until the teacher told him to leave the class and never come back. You sat in class worrying about Chris until the lesson was over and the bell had rung signalling that the day was over. After you had gone to your locker and gotten your bag and went looking for Chris. After almost 15 minutes of looking you found him sitting up against a tree "hey baby" you said to him but he just ignored you "Chris why aren't you answering me?" You asked him with a tone of hurt obvious in your voice. "Would you just fuck off already" he yelled at you scaring you a bit "why would you even want to be around me let alone date me" he yelled as tears started to stream down his cheeks. You sighed and sat down next to him as he stated to sob uncontrollably "I'm just a low-life Chambers kid" he said in barely a whisper "you deserve so much better than me I'm not good enough for you I'm just a pie-" you cut him off placing your lips to his softly. After a couple of seconds you pulled away slowly "Chris, you're not just a low-life Chambers kid. You're the sweetest and most kind boy I've ever met and I know that you'll make it big one day. That teacher was just a dick babe don't worry about him. You're last name and your family doesn't define who you are, you're personality does so don't worry about the people who judge you because of your family because at the end of the day they're the low-life's not you" you rested your head on Chris' shoulder and he put his head on top of yours "I love you y/n" "I love you too"

Hey guys I hope you liked this. I'm sorry it's not very long, most of the imagines will be like this. Feel free to send in requests.
~Georgia